Paradise Travel Excursion

Punta Cana View map

Paradise Travel Excursion

we are a tour operator based in Punta Cana Dominican Republic, we are specialists in excursions services, transportation to the hotel and vice versa or to any part of the country, we have the best shopping tours.

we have great experience in tours and services for wedding groups, from our beautiful catamaran with capacity up to 100 people, to our services of transport and limousine,

All our transportation includes beer and cold water, for the bride and groom champagne, water, beer and fresh towels.

We do not require deposit of money to reserve any service, your reservations and you pay when you arrive in the country. our motto is creating memories for life !!! for our greatest interest is your satisfaction and that of your guests.

• Sharai
    Sharai R. Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent customer service!

Paradise Travel did a great job supporting our guests as they arrived to Punta Cana and made their way to the resort for our destination wedding. I am so happy they were there for us especially CLAUDIA!
    Misty Married on 11/27/2017
    We did 3 Excursion:
    Sister’s bachelorette
    My Brother-in-laws Bachelor
    Private Boat cruise - For all the guest (wedding group)
    All these excursion were excellent. I had to work closely with Claudia (who is the co-owner) to plan my sister's bachelorette and she was so friendly, professional and accommodating. It was so easy to work with and I was very happy how everything turned out. I would highly recommend this company.
    Darren Married on 11/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They go above and beyond to make their customers happy, we used them for 3 days of excursions and all my guests had the time of their lives. Thanks Claudia and Ray for the wonderful experiences
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Punta Cana, 23000 Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
1809 208 0368
Location of (Paradise Travel Excursion)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding