153 Whitestone Road, Talking Rock, GA 30175 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Originals to Remember

1 User photo

Originals to Remember 1

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with. She responded very quickly to my initial inquiry and made the most stunning and delicious wedding cake that matched the vision we had for our small wedding. She even delivered it to our cabin which was a bit out of the way. The cake was one of the best I’ve ever eaten too. Everyone at our wedding was impressed and asked where we got it. I highly recommend Cindy!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Originals to Remember 2

Kristin · Married on 11/14/2015

If you're looking for someone to bake a cake for a wedding anywhere in Georgia, go with Cindy!! She did our wedding cake for a fall Dahlonega winery wedding, and we got so many compliments on it. Not only was it perfectly made and more moist and delicious than any wedding cake I've ever had, but it was beautifully done. Cindy was friendly and prompt in all communications, and you can truly tell how much she loves what she does by the care she puts into it. We met with her for our first appointment/tasting in her bakery kitchen, which felt so authentic and fun to be in the space where all of her cakes are made. She was flexible and worked with us as we tried different things, and she put together different designs on a test cake as we met with her. After doing tons of research into other bakers before we booked, I can confidently say you absolutely can't get anything of this quality at this cost anywhere else in the area, especially for an Atlanta wedding. We're already planning to get a first anniversary celebration cake from her, and probably many more to come in the future!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Greg · Married on 11/29/2014

Cindy made an awesome birthday cake! My wife was very impressed with the look and taste of the cake!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Award

• The Barn at Dunn Manor
    The Barn at Dunn Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Cindy and her staff of Originals to Remember do a fantastic job! The prices are affordable and food and cakes are delicious!

• 153 Whitestone Road Talking Rock, 30175 See on map