5165 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number

About Once Upon A Cake

At Once Upon A Cake, we strive to provide you with tasty, beautiful cakes for all your occasions or just because I Love You cakes.

We use the finest ingredients available, from organic eggs to European fondant. Let us make your next occasion memorable with our custom cakes.

RUMBOTTLE
goldandwhite
LORACAKE
Once Upon A Cake
White Chocolate Shavings surround this simple white cake for a winter wedding.
White Chocolate Shavings surround this simple white cake for a winter wedding.
Cherry Blossom
goldandwhite
LORACAKE

14 Reviews for Once Upon A Cake

• User4693004 · event on 10/04/2014

The owner of this business (Maria) is AWESOME!!! A friend recommended her for my baby shower and the almond cake was exceptional. We all loved it. So I used her again for my baby's 1st birthday. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. A lot of our guests talked about how good the cake was weeks after the event...that says it all!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kaleigh · event on 06/30/2013

Needed a cake for a birthday party, found this bakery by my house and wow it was amazing! I sent pictures of the designs that I wanted and the cake designer went above and beyond and make it look beautiful. The cake itself was incredible and I will definitely be using them for all of my events.

Sent on 09/27/2013

We ordered our wedding cake from here. It turned out beautiful. We wanted to incorporate our hobby into the cake as we felt the cake needed to describe us, and tell a story of us. We also wanted a custom flavor that is not on the "typical" flavor list and they made us a small sample cake (for a small fee) to try ahead of time to make sure we wanted to go with it. It was right on. The staff there is nice and the gentleman that sketched the cake for me was very talented. The cake was delicious and it looked beautiful on the cake table. It was delivered on time to our venue with no issues.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Once Upon A Cake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes