Washington Blvd, Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Oak & Poppy Event Co.

Who are we? We're committed to coming alongside you as your advocate and friend in the season of wedding planning. We’re obsessed with the little details that tell the narrative of your story, the selection of vendors that reflect your love, and the harmonious coordination of your day. Most of all, we're honored that you're considering us to be the ones to help bring all your ideas to life!

img 8123 51 1870307 158611974969997
Bridal party
Bridal party
img 8123 51 1870307 158611974969997
D + G

3 Reviews for Oak & Poppy Event Co.

• Teresa

Teresa Schultz · Married on 05/04/2019

Pia is simply the best!!

My husband and I worked with Pia as our coordinator during the last few months of our wedding planning process. She was so detail oriented it was unbelievable! She thought of things that didn't even cross my mind. I had confidence in her from day 1 and really relied on her judgment and expertise. She did not let me down in the slightest. Always quick to respond in a professional and personable manner. She made me feel like I was her only client when I know that wasn't the case. Her suggestions made our wedding the best day ever!! I cant say enough amazing things about Pia. My guests even commented on how well executed the wedding was and how everything went so smoothly. Not a single thing went wrong (at least that I was aware of) all day. She really sets the highest bar for making sure things get done and are done right. When speaking with Pia you can really tell that weddings are her passion. She cares for her clients and will be there for you whenever you need her. She went out of her way multiple times to take the stress off of us and single handedly made our wedding the most perfect day! Literally stress free! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Pia!! :)

Sent on 08/14/2019

Kiersten Wright · Married on 03/23/2019

One of a Kind Service

I am so happy with our decision to work with Pia for our wedding. She was fantastic and open to us asking any questions we had whenever we had them. She helped us figure out our catering after we had a slight mishap earlier in planning. I would highly recommend First Comes Love Events to anyone planning a wedding. Having a coordinator made our wedding day so easy and relaxing. It was a relief to know that if anything needed to be done, Pia could take care of it for us

Sent on 08/14/2019

Oak & Poppy Event Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Washington Blvd Catonsville, MD, 21228 See on map
    4102067348 (Phone number)
    Location of (Oak & Poppy Event Co.)