31 Cascade Rd, Stamford, CT 06903 Map · Phone number

About North Stamford Community Church & Stone House

The white-steepled Colonial church is an intimate setting for a wedding. Our beautiful sanctuary is an elegant setting for all occasions and a perfect location for an intimate, classic New England wedding. The platform can be adorned with candelabras and attractive floral arrangements. Beautiful large windows provide lighting effects to enrich the romantic setting of this lovely church.

The Stone House is available for receptions, parties, family gatherings, holiday celebrations, and other events. It has a large hardwood floor banquet area and an elevated stage with drapes and professional lighting that can be used for a band or DJ. The large room has air conditioning and can seat up to 125 people. There is also access to a large full kitchen with double ovens (for food prep and warming only), commercial dishwasher, large refrigerator, sink and male/female bathrooms. The banquet hall can be accessed by both front and rear staircases providing easy entry for caterers. You may hire a caterer of your choice.

Follow North Stamford Community Church & Stone House on

Exterior of The Stone House
e2c997f570b59e62 1530930031 db5f533829d1bcf6 1530930031442 2 Stonehouse Image 1

4 Reviews for North Stamford Community Church & Stone House

veronica · Married on 12/31/2016

I booked this location for my mothers 62nd birthday party on Oct 3,2015. All i can say is wow everyone loved the venue ,Geri Molina was wonderful in helping me since i lived in Florida and was planning the event long distance. The hotel was only a 15 minute drive to and from the venue and made it easy for guest to find. If i ever need a venue again i would definitely book here again. The price of the venue is perfect for those who are on a budget. We provided our own food and since this location has a oven that help us warm our food.I cannot say enough good things about this venue.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2011

NSCC is absolutely amazing. It's in a great convenient location with amazing scenery. I live in SC and had my wedding in my home town in CT and this was the only church congregation that would open their doors for our wedding. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We also opted to do marriage counseling with Rev. Dr. Miller and it has been very helpful we often look back at the things she taught us in counseling.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2009

NSCC was been my family's church all my life, so it was the natural choice for our wedding day and it could not have been more beautiful. Even on a day of torrential rain- it's beauty was breathtaking. I truly feel between the beautiful chapel and setting- there is no season that does not look gorgeous there! The staff was as accommodating as they could have possibly been. Rev. Stevenson (the pastor at the time) gave my husband and I wonderful pre-marital counseling that truly enriched our relationship, and she made the ceremony itself a truly sacred moment for us. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 03/08/2012

North Stamford Community Church & Stone House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125