Peoria, AZ 85382 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Nomad Productions

Nomad Productions is an Arizona wedding videography service that specializes in unique images, fantastic customer service, and cinematic style shooting. We are inspired by movies, moved by music, captivated by beauty. We take all those elements and craft a film that speaks to the uniqueness of your wedding day and you as a couple.

Follow Nomad Productions on

5 Reviews for Nomad Productions

1 User photo

Nomad Productions 1

Matt Hale · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing quality and value

Steve put together an amazing product for an amazing price. He had multiple camera angles and had great audio equipment picking up everything from the ceremony and reception. He texted us along the way letting us know the status of the final product. Highly recommend him for any special event.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Margo · Married on 05/15/2018

If you want perfection while also having fun, this is the photographer for you!

Nomad Productions shot my engagement photos. Steven made our session so much fun, constantly making my fiancé and I laugh! He was very flexible when we requests specific, quirky photos and even when we asked if we could bring our dog last minute. The photos Steven shot and edited perfectly fit our personality, we plan on filling our new house with all of our new photos! Thank you Steven for making our afternoon so amazing!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Nomad Productions 2

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with Nomad. We were on the fence, trying to decide if a videographer was worth it or not....let me tell you... WORTH IT!!!! After I watching our mini-documentary, my husband and I couldn’t stop laughing while reminiscing on how amazing our wedding was. Nomad made our video even more special by delivering it in a customized display box that was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/05/2018