Noble Sparrow Photography

455 Castlewood Road, Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Noble Sparrow Photography

We were sitting on the couch in our first apartment as newlyweds. I (Sharayah) had been doing photography as a hobby for a while but was wrestling with the decision on whether to start a business or not. It was there on that couch that Bence turned to me and said, "Would you want me to be your second shooter? You could teach me photography!" The joy that I felt in that moment, and the peace I had knowing that I wouldn't be alone, was the catalyst that launched Noble Sparrow Photography, and we have been shooting weddings together as a husband and wife team ever since!

It has been our joy to capture countless weddings for those who have found forever love. I cry at every wedding and Bence makes sure I drink enough water and that the groomsmen arrive dressed and on time to the chapel. We make a great team ;)
It's our love for each other, and our love for serving others as they enter into the sacred covenant of marriage that drives us. Our desire for personal connection allows people to feel comfortable around us, and our unwavering ambition towards excellence leaves our clients with a treasure they can cherish for a lifetime, photos that will stand the test of time.

5 Reviews for Noble Sparrow Photography

Kharine · Married on 07/20/2019

YAAASSSS photographers

Noble Sparrow is a great photography business. They worked with us from the moment we decided to use them for our engagement and wedding. They were extremely professional, timely, and sooooo sweet to work with. They really care about their costumers and the quality of their work is amazing! The time and effort they put into providing us exceptional service was evident in everything they did! I would highly recommend them and will use them in the future!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing.

Sharayah & Bence were an absolute pleasure to work with! If we could recommend one vendor we hired for our wedding, it would 100% be Noble Sparrow. Our photos came out amazing, they really made me feel as though I was reliving the whole day 💕

Sent on 10/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Noble Sparrow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• 455 Castlewood Road Atlanta, GA, 30319 See on map
    Location of (Noble Sparrow Photography)