address, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About New Beginnings Officiant

Congratulations on your engagement or vow renewal let’s celebrate together

Minister Assia Clarke , known professionally as New Beginnings Officiant, is a professional wedding officiant based in Stone Mountain , Georgia. Minster Clarke was ordained by the Universal Life Church after her own wedding. She’s very passionate about the mending of two hearts. Born in New York City raised in Stone Mountain GA. Minister Clarke believes in love at first sight. To share a remarkable love that is abundantly given and freely accepted is an amazing experience. She specializes in intimate weddings.
SERVICES
Denominational and non-denominational officiant service anywhere in Georgia , in-person, online or over the phone marriage mentoring and free premarital counseling, free honeymoon travel booking and assistance with any aspect of your wedding.Free wedding arch provided shown as above.

OUR MISSION

We treat everyone like family, we are very passionate about what we do. Love is universal we would love to be apart of this grand day. We are more than an officiant we help with all aspects of your wedding day at no extra cost.
We are here to give our assistance to you in anyway possible with the best customer service. We would love to share this moment of a lifetime and would love to be your marriage mentor and provide premarital and post marital counseling which I highly recommend.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime we will respond as soon as possible! Have a great day and we are looking forward to having a meeting with you! All contact information is above.

When I Love you I am Loving me because we are one {EPHESIANS 5:8}

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • New Beginnings Officiant 2
    Free Counseling Consultation

Completely Free Counseling Consultation when book as your wedding Officianrt.