My Red Lens Photography

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Atlanta, GA, Rachel of My Red Lens Photography captures wedding ceremonies and receptions with a natural approach. During photo sessions, Rachel prioritizes the couple’s comfort and confidence. She arrives at each event with high energy and enthusiasm, then goes above and beyond to keep an upbeat atmosphere for the bride & groom. She will strive to make everyone feel at ease in front of the camera, and make your pictures show off your natural beauty and personality.

My Red Lens offers three wedding packages (each under $1,550):

• Scarlet: engagement session + up to 6 hours of coverage + 450 photos + photo book
  • Rose: engagement session + up to 4 hours of coverage + 300 photos + photo book
  • Blush: up to 2 hours of coverage + 150 photos

Prices vary based on wedding size, logistics, requests, and location.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

• Matt
    Matt A. Getting married on 05/01/2023

Simply Perfect

Rachel of My Red Lens was simply perfect! From the first contact I knew she would be able to capture every special moment my fiancé and I had pictured in our minds. We all dream of a proposal that sweeps our loved ones off their feet, filled with joy and happiness. After speaking with Rachel I knew she genuinely cares for her clients and strives to support them throughout the entire process. My proposal was a surprise and Rachel did an amazing job corresponding with me and planning each detail to ensure it remained a surprise. She made us feel like rock stars the entire photoshoot! Rachel went above and beyond my expectations as her energy was contagious and her commitment to photography shown as she scouted the property always finding the best locations. I would recommend Rachel to anyone who wants detailed planning, responsive communication and unforgettable photos that will last a life time. Choosing My Red Lens Photography is a no brainer!
  • London
    London M. Getting married on 11/07/2021

The best!

My fiance and I had the absolute best experience with Rachel!! She made our engagement photoshoot the most wonderful and relaxed and exciting experience. She kept us laughing, she listened to our needs and wants, she worked her tail off to get every shot, she made beautiful suggestions, and ran with all of the punches. She was incredibly responsive, so professional, unbelievably fun, more than kind, and gave us the most beautiful gift of amazing photographs that we can look back at for years to come. If you're looking for a sign- THIS IS IT. Book Rachel!! She's the best in the business!!!
    Phil B. Getting married on 11/07/2021

Captured Golden Hour

Rachel is very creative and intuitive photographer. My fiancee and I got so much more than expected and a super fast turnaround for high quality edited photos. Thanks Rachel for your great eye and kind heart!

701 Highland Ave NE Atlanta, GA, 30312
404-224-9505

8am - 9pm
Location of (My Red Lens Photography)

My Red Lens Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does My Red Lens Photography include in the starting price?

My Red Lens Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does My Red Lens Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

My Red Lens Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does My Red Lens Photography offer?

My Red Lens Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does My Red Lens Photography offer?

My Red Lens Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does My Red Lens Photography offer for wedding events?

My Red Lens Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend My Red Lens Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Red Lens Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding