Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $500

About My Personal Wedding Officiant

My Personal Wedding Officiant is a Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based wedding officiant. Lauren Yarnold is a certified interfaith and Jewish wedding officiant that offers arguably the most important aspect of your wedding day — letting you say "I do!" My Personal Wedding Officiant was founded after Yarnold graduated from The Jewish and Interfaith Wedding Institute. She has performed every type of ceremony, from barefoot on the beach to intimate and budget-friendly. My Personal Wedding Officiant is your wedding day ally, and aims to highlight the love between both of you. My Personal Wedding Officiant takes the time to get to know each couple personally, both through careful planning and multiple in depth conversation.

My Personal Wedding Officiant is available for both your wedding rehearsal and official wedding ceremony. She prides herself on being accomodating to every type of couple and personally values cultural significance rather than strictly religious significance. My Personal Wedding Officiant offers a variety of wedding packages based on the type of ceremony, the location, and length.

Follow My Personal Wedding Officiant on

b0e54e77c645305f 1522688097 2a7312895c7b5a42 1522688096 043d7d6e82726d15 152268
Having a great time in Vegas at the WMBA!
And they're married!!! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Walsh!
And they're married!!! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Walsh!
Doing what I love
Doing what I love
c741d2136e12142b 1527712343 e16f5f9c18c9da84 1527712336056 1 Screen Shot 2018 0
ec0d5d66a5e545e1 1527712344 db10179fb958f935 1527712336058 4 Screen Shot 2018 0
My Personal Wedding Officiant
Lisa & Gary, thank you for bringing me all the way from Florida to West VA for your gorgeous...
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!
10c002cd1874b1fe 1522688099 3fd6c6e6e09bb866 1522688085132 6 191 X3
My Personal Wedding Officiant
Clearly, I'm excited for them!
Clearly, I'm excited for them!
Reciting the 7 blessings
Reciting the 7 blessings
Signing of contract
Ketubah signing. My favorite!
Ketubah signing. My favorite!
My very first wedding! Congrats to Lauren & Richard!
My very first wedding! Congrats to Lauren & Richard!
A small and family centered wedding in Wellington! Amanda & Adam!
A small and family centered wedding in Wellington! Amanda & Adam!
Their kids LOVED my sand ceremony!
Their kids LOVED my sand ceremony!
Had to "employ" 2 of the young gentlemen to stand next to the arch, making sure the wind didn't...
b0e54e77c645305f 1522688097 2a7312895c7b5a42 1522688096 043d7d6e82726d15 152268

4 Reviews for My Personal Wedding Officiant

My Personal Wedding Officiant 1
My Personal Wedding Officiant 2
My Personal Wedding Officiant 3
  • Brittany

Brittany Alessio · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Lauren is the BEST!

LOVED working with Lauren! She was so amazing from the very beginning. She took the time to get to know us and all about our love story in order to make our ceremony so personal. She is also so sweet!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Lauren was an amazing wedding officiant. She went above and beyond in taking the time to get to know my husband and I individually and as a couple. She understood exactly what we were looking for in our ceremony and executed it perfectly. Her sweet personality made her a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I would recommend her without a doubt! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/27/2018

Lauren is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I highly recommend her. She is very reasonable,responsible and respects all your wishes. Great communication, on time and reliable.We had a wedding January 2018 at a local park. We wanted to include our little kids into the ceremony. She went above and beyond to create a beautiful/ meaningful ceremony for our family. We have three children all under the age of five she was very patient and helped them with their part in the sand ceremony. They felt really comfortable with her. Everyone at our wedding loved the tone and choice of words that was incoperated into the ceremony. She is absolutely Amazing.

Sent on 02/20/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, Jewish, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hebrew