My Mod Gallery

Cle Elum, WA View map Visit website
   1 review
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

My Mod Gallery is a wedding photography company based in Cle Elum, Washington. Owner Jessica got started like a lot of people, taking photos of friends and places she visited. She received lots of positive feedback, and eventually, she started getting requests to cover weddings and important family occasions. Jessica was delighted, and she saw an opportunity to turn her passion into a full-time career. Today, Jessica is living her dream. She loves that her work enables her to be creative and make people happy.

My Mod Gallery offers engagement, elopement, full-day wedding packages. Jessica's full-day package includes an engagement session, two photographers, editing services, and copyright release. Jessica can't wait to hear all about your plans for your big day so that she can capture every emotion and detail perfectly.

Heyyy, it's Jess!

I AM THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU, IF:

You like to do things different, and if you love to live in the moment.

If you want a photo journalistic, creative, artistic, and AUTHENTIC storytelling approach to capturing your day - that’s exactly what I will give you.

How do I capture your day?

#1 Communication Beforehand!:

I want to know your vision, and what means the most to you from me on your wedding day. I want to be on the same page so we can both be confident and share the same vision for your day and how you want it captured.

#2 Day Of:

My approach to weddings is being in my creative zone while being in the moment - observing everything that is happening, and how it feels. I capture a combination of creative, artistic, observational photos - along with authentic moments, and candids.

I feel out the vibe, and discern when to suggest rad photo ideas, and when to just let you be in the moment and capture that.

I want you to know I am there capturing every part of your day so you can BE PRESENT and LIVE IT UP!

#3 delivering the photos

I describe my photo delivery as Visual Storytelling.

I want you to look back on your photos and be BLOWN away by how amazing the photos are. I want you to be obsessed with them!!

I want you to feel the photos were captured in a way that tells your day authentically, and when you look at them, for it to feel like the story of your day is exactly what you felt. I want you to see ART throughout the captures. And for these to be AWARD WINNING captures of your perfect day.

Okay, enough about ME and what I want!

If this speaks to YOU, I cannot wait to talk more about you + your soul mate, and being the photographer for your WEDDING DAY!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
  • Lexi
    Lexi Married on 06/01/2021

Amazing photographer!

I’ve never had my photos taken professionally so I was a little nervous. Literally I had no prior knowledge of posing or how to look good on camera but THANK GOD for Jess. She guided me through the whole process and made my nerves instantly go away. Her fun and loving energy makes you feel like everyone around you is gone and it’s just you, your boo and the photographer. It was the best first experience I could have asked for! The photos turned out amazing, high quality, and just what I had wanted them to be. I will definitely be recommending this photographer and seeking her work again.

Real Weddings

• Kayla & Stanley
    110 photos · 08/29/2021

Team

Jessica Bir
Jessica Bir
Owner | Photographer

Heyyy, it's Jess!

I love long walks on the beach and sushi... AND CAPTURING EPIC WEDDINGS!

I am the perfect photogtapher for you, IF - you are looking for someone who lives in the moment, and captures in the moment.

If you want something more than what you always see. If you want a creative, artistic, and just simply TRUE capture to how it all happens, that’s my approach.

My approach to weddings is being in my creative zone while being in the moment - observing everything that is happending and how it feels so I can capture it all the way it really happened and felt with a combination of creative / artistic + authentic / candid photos.

I want you to look back on your photos and be BLOWN away by how amazing the photos are, and feel They are so true to how you felt and the story of your day. I want you to trust me to capture your wedding so you can BE PRESENT and LIVE IT UP!

Okay, enough about ME!

If this speaks to YOU, I cannot wait to talk more about you + your soul mate, and me being the photographer for your WEDDING DAY!

Cle Elum, Washington Cle Elum, WA, 98922
509-485-8787
Location of (My Mod Gallery)
400 Denny Ave. Cle Elum, WA, 98922 See on map
73-4171 Eluna Place Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map

My Mod Gallery frequently asked questions

What photography services does My Mod Gallery include in the starting price?

My Mod Gallery includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does My Mod Gallery include in their most popular wedding package?

My Mod Gallery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does My Mod Gallery offer?

My Mod Gallery offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does My Mod Gallery offer?

My Mod Gallery offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does My Mod Gallery offer for wedding events?

My Mod Gallery offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend My Mod Gallery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Mod Gallery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding