4130 S. Jamestown Ave., Tulsa, OK 74135 Map · Phone number

About Musicians Unlimited

Professionally trained musicians with 30 years of experience .

World-wide performers with symphonic orchestras.

Members of the American Federation of Musicians.

Contemporary, Classical, and Celtic Music

Weddings/Receptions/Events/Memorials

We take care our of your musical needs from an engagement party to your bridal luncheon to the ceremony with prelude music as your guests are being seated, the entrance of the wedding party, a flourish of glissandos for the ever important entrance of the bride, and the triumphant recessional at the close of your ceremony. Then we proceed to your reception where we play for cocktail hours, light hors d'oevres, cake only receptions, or sit-down dinners. We can change instruments from one event to another to fit your special day.

Harp (Classical or Celtic), String Quartets, String Trios

harp violin cello logo
piano flute pic

9 Reviews for Musicians Unlimited

Charles · Married on 10/03/2015

I thought my request would be too small and unusual of a gig for them to bother with. But, the rep made me feel like my needs were very important. Very professional, very responsive. The strolling violinist was wonderful.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Wow. I loved my experience with Elizabeth and Musicians Unlimited. I had guests tell us that they've never cried BEFORE a wedding even started until now. The musicians were incredible and it really added that something special to my ceremony. I literally cried walking down the aisle because I was so emotional. I absolutely recommend using Musicians Unlimited for your wedding. Trust me, your guests will talk about it long after your wedding and it will add a sentimental touch for the bride and groom. (They also know LOTS of contemporary music... and will learn specific songs for an extra fee!)

Sent on 10/15/2015

Karen · Married on 03/29/2014

Outstanding musicians. A lovely addition to our event.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Musicians Unlimited FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Choir, Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Bagpipes, Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Oboe, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• 4130 S. Jamestown Ave. Tulsa, 74135 See on map