Conyers, GA 30012 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About MPJ Photography

HI! We're Max and Dee, and we are Contemporary Wedding and Portrait Photographer's. Here's a little about us. It all started with a not so friendly hello, but then quickly turned into an awesome friendship... and well, let's just say that awesome friendship really worked out for the both of us. We would have never thought we'd be here with 3 of the most amazing kids and partnering on such an awesome business which is MPJ Photography. Coming to think of it, I am grateful that we couldn't fathom such a thing. I don't think the journey would have been as much fun!

As in our personal life, we balance each other out really well which benefits our clients tremendously. We work as one, shooting with our unique perspectives, creating a vision that is sure to make you happy, and brag about your share worthy product.

We specialize in Wedding, and Engagement photography. Offering a completely customizable experience to our clients, understanding that every need is different. Our talent facilitate's such needs where we are able to photograph in both natural and artificial light, creating stunning imagery. We also would coach you along your session to make sure we capture you at your absolute best.

Follow MPJ Photography on

8 Reviews for MPJ Photography

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond happy!

I knew from the jump Max and Dee would not disappoint, the quality of the work they do is almost unbelievable! They are just that good you know when someone cares about their craft and it really shows! We got so much compliments on our photos. We loved Max and Dee for their genuinity, work ethic and how they are driven to getting you the best shot. We couldn’t ask for more! Top five things in my opinion you don’t skimp on when it comes to planning a wedding and photography is definitely in that top five. Thank you for the memories.
    I N C R E D I B L E !

Sent on 11/16/2018

Chasity · Married on 05/12/2018

Max and Dee were absolutely amazing! They worked with me through my MIL getting sick and us having to change our wedding venue and date! I got my photos back from our engagement session and they were HOT!!! I knew at that point the wedding photos would be everything we ever wanted. And although the wedding day was going super fast they managed to capture all of the little moments that mattered to us. I will definitely be using them for any photos that I need in the future and I recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alex · Married on 03/11/2017

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect with such amazing price but they were worth every penny and then some!! Everybody has been asking me who was my photographer! I have already booked them for my wedding and I will use them every time I have an event!

Sent on 11/07/2016

MPJ Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alex. You and Esther were amazing to work with. Thank you guys for trusting us during your entire session.

Award