Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moonchild Floral

Moonchild Floral Co was founded on the desire to bring the most gorgeous and unique florals to each and every bride for her big day. Headquartered in both Scottsdale, Arizona and Malibu, California; Moonchild Floral Co. ensures your wedding will never look "just like everyone else's" and that the design of your big day will perfectly reflect you and your beloved. Along with the companies passion for creating one of a kind designs, comes years of experience serving the wonderfully unique South Asian bridal community. We will work tirelessly to design a comprehensive look for your very special multi-day event! To make sure you have everything you need, we offer design services and planning services as well as floral design. Give us a call today!

Follow Moonchild Floral on
df9b9b1cb30ad223 1537915427 7d09b5fd6d941598 1537915416114 1 Screen Shot 2018 0

23 Reviews for Moonchild Floral

Britni Degideo · Married on 07/24/2020

Absolutely perfect

Skye was so helpful and kind, I had been taken advantage of by another florist and she stepped in and made it so much better. I was lost I know nothing about flowers and only had pics of things I wanted but none of exactly what I wanted. She took it all in and created the perfect most beautiful bouquets. She changed dates and number of bouquets needed thanks to covid. She helped in so many other areas like other rentals and sent pics of bouquets to make sure i was happy. She even added the little items I had prior to hiring her to the bouquets. She will forever be my florist thank you Skye for all your hard work and kindness!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Katie Baccus · Married on 05/08/2020

My wedding surpassed my dreams!

Skyla of Moonchild Floral & Events wasn't only my immensely talented florist, but she also partnered with me in planning my perfect day for over a year! Simply put- my day would not have been the same without Skyla. As a busy business owner, I found the whole wedding planning process overwhelming and I didn't know how I was going to support my fast-paced business while planning my dream day. I felt lost in where to even begin. Skyla was a pivotal partner for me. She listened to my ideas and visions and carried them out perfectly. Often times she would spend hours vetting out top vendors and provide me with the top 3 that she had researched so that I could quickly make a decision. On top of that- my wedding was a destination wedding in Seattle, so vetting out-of-state vendors made it that much more difficult. I can't put into words how valuable Skyla's expertise in the wedding/floral industry were. There was never a time that I would call Skyla and she wouldn't answer...in over a year!! She always answered, without fail, eager to show support. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but having someone in your court like Skyla made the planning process actually fun. My initial anxiety about planning a wedding while running my business quickly dissipated knowing that I had the support of someone like Skyla. She would even bring new ideas to my attention that I loved and would have never thought of on my own. She has such impeccable taste whether you want a black tie wedding or a boho chic wedding, her design talents are impressive. Skyla will listen to your wishlist and surpass that list! I just loved working with Skyla and often times wish I could plan my wedding all over again. It was so much fun and stress free. As mentioned before, Skyla was also my florist. Honestly, my flowers were breathtaking. I remember the day of my wedding walking around the ceremony site in disbelief that all of this beauty came together for MY wedding. I felt incredibly blessed and proud that it all came together so perfectly. I know every bride is biased to their own wedding, but I felt like my wedding was stunning. A perfect forest fairytale. Every detail was thoughtful and intentional, nothing was missed. I was able to show up to my wedding day without a stress in the world. I was present with the people that I love the most because I had 100% confidence in my planners and vendors. I can't thank Skyla enough for giving my husband and I our perfect day. There is no way our day would have been as magical if Skyla and her team were not involved. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Katie & Jason

Sent on 11/26/2019

Award

Moonchild Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 120
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona, 85258 See on map
    480-568-2374 (Phone number)
    Location of (Moonchild Floral)