Dublin, OH 43016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About MMJ Events

At MMJ Events we want the planning of your event to be fun. Let us alleviate the stress so you can enjoy your big day! Schedule your complimentary consultation with us so we can help create your dream wedding.

website7
website7
ebf49a5b09c18d2f 1287589842539 42

5 Reviews for MMJ Events

Shelly · Married on 08/10/2013

When I first got engaged, I thought I could handle planning a wedding and a full-time job. After wading through the seemingly endless vendors and trying to get anyone from the venues to call us back, I knew I needed help. I went to high school with Meleka and knew she had a growing event planning business. I remembered she had great taste and was easy to get along with, so I picked up the phone and signed up for her full service package. Looking back, I can safely say this decision paid for itself and then some.
    I had always wanted an Old Hollywood wedding, but beyond that I was overwhelmed with decisions. Meleka made the entire process so much fun. She gave me several really solid options for each item on our to-do list, and then did all the groundwork setting up appointments around our schedules. She gave us vendors she trusts and has good relationships with, sometimes those who even gave us discounts for using MMJ. When we had vendors she didn't normally work with and who never followed through, Meleka stayed professional and focused, making sure everything came together.
    The most fun was the design process. Meleka was so talented at listening to what I wanted, wading through my Pinterest boards, and coming up with a final product at the end. I felt like anytime I couldn't verbalize what I wanted, she was right there with the answer. It was invaluable to have someone to bounce ideas off of, and I knew she would always give me her honest opinion. I will never forget walking into the reception room in the Columbus Museum of Art and seeing all our ideas put together - it was one of my favorite moments of the day.
    I think our guests described our wedding day the best. My dad said of Meleka's day-of-coordination, "She is so calm, cool and collected - makes it easy to enjoy ourselves." Another guest said, "This is truly a celebration of the two of you as a couple." And at the end of the night after all the amazing food, drinks and dancing, it seemed everyone said to

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/06/2012

MMJ Events was my Day of Coordinator. I brought Meleka in at the very last minute - about 30 days before the wedding. She did such a wonderful job making sure that everyone was doing what they were supposed be to doing, when they were supposed to be doing it. Meleka and her assistant set up our reception and our ceremony site and they dealt with the days little problems so we could really enjoy ourselves. They worked so hard to make sure our day went well. I would recommend MMJ Events in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

HALLIE · Married on 06/20/2009

Meleka was SO wonderful to work with. If I ever needed anything I could call and ask her at any time. She helped me with every aspect of the wedding. I had so many ideas that I wanted to do, and she made them happen (on my wedding budget)! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she is exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 09/10/2009

MMJ Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MMJ Events 1
    Package discount
    Mention this website for $100 off any package.

• Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC
    Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

Very talented wedding vendor! Always on top of things ;) XOXO! ~ Blue Skies HD Video 614.890.4045 www.BlueSkiesHD.com

• Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy
    Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

Meleka from MMJ Events is a pleasure to work with! She is always on top of all the details for any event we have worked together on. She has a great personality and her work is top notch!

• Dublin, 43016 See on map