1707 Gum Street, San Mateo, CA 94402 Map · Phone number

About Mints & honey

Mints Design is a design studio and a blog dedicated to wedding & event design as well as all forms of beautiful things. Opened in Feb 2005, Mints Design is known for East meets West in Style, blending contemporary European and exotic Oriental elegance into floral art. We spend days dreaming up new ideas to make ordinary designs luxuriously fresh and stylish, creating new twists on tradition, searching old treasures and new products. In 2007, we launched a lifestyle brand Charlyn Koo and debuted our very first stationery collection, which our work can be found at the San Francisco hip boutique, the New York antique store as well as Neiman Marcus. We heart and create pretty things. From our daily interaction with brides-to-be and other design professionals, we are challenged to think beyond the box and we love to share our inspirations, tips & finds, as well as our journey with you.

From as far as back as our minds can venture, our surroundings always consisted of bountiful blooms in beautiful, rich palettes. Our mom was a professional floral art instructor and we grew up at her flower shop watching her making arrangements. Among lightlyhued peonies, beautiful Peruvian lilies, delicate orchids and vivid tulips are freshly-picked berries, cabbage flowers and yes— lemons and pineapples.

we opened Mints Design in 2005 because we believe no dream is too big. No detail is too small.

Mints Design- Be fun. be green. be you.

Follow Mints & honey on

DorothyWilson264
DorothyWilson678

6 Reviews for Mints & honey

Lydia · Married on 04/20/2014

They are the best florist I ever seen. Amazed with their work and their professionalism. When i saw their blog, I knew they were the florist i would want on my wedding. Easy to work with and super super nice people to talk to. I love their creativity and all i can say is they made my wedding a stress free wedding. Every flower and decision was made by them and all i did was just give them a budget. Had one meeting to discuss what i like and dislike and they made everything else happen. Truly one of the best vendors i worked with. Came on time on the wedding day and worked with the venue on any changes that was needed to decorate the place. Love working with them and will continue working with them on other occasions. Thanks Mints&Honey!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Vienne · Married on 07/17/2010

I had my wedding in July 2010 and I am so glad that I had Mints to design our event. They are very creative and they did a fantastic job!!! Everything is way beyond our expectations and even the wedding is about a month ago, I still receive many compliments. Canna has an eye for beauty and she understood everything I wanted. We had too many ideas and changed our colors 2 times, but she was very patient and we ended up just letting her design the whole thing for us, from place cards to centerpieces. It probably is our best choice to be so hand off and worry free. We were totally pleased with the outcome and the flowers were so stunning. I would highly recommend Mints to anyone.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

I can not praise Mints enough.....they were with me every step of the way and made my life SO much more relaxing, during the craziness of wedding planning.

A coworker of mine recommended Mints to me because they had done her wedding. I took one look at their website and was blown away by their work. I didn't look anywhere else after that.

Mints helped me organize my thoughts and gave me great advice about what colors look good together, what flowers will or won't work, and they really listened to what I had to say. Based on all our discussions/meetings, they came up with a design concept that was simply stunning! They also worked really hard to get the best quality from the budget I had presented them. They did all the hard work, putting the flowers together, ordering the vases, jars, candy, etc...and when I saw the completed work on my wedding day, I was at a loss for words. My wedding would not have been the same had Mints not been there :)

Sent on 08/25/2010

Mints & honey FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 1707 Gum Street San Mateo, 94402 See on map
    Location of (Mints & honey)