Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number

About Mindy Danelle Photography

Mindy from Mindy Danelle Photography brings you a sense of peace and comfort on your wedding day! Her strong, supportive, and thorough work effort will make your wedding day a breeze. She works with her assistant to provide you with two unique views on your wedding day, making sure we capture your day from a variety of angles. You will love the crisp, clean, and real images she provides you. Her love for couples, wedding details, and simplicity will show in everything she does. She loves capturing couples through an engagement session where she can get to know you a little more before the wedding day. She is ready to meet with you and help plan an in-depth wedding day timeline for you so you can feel more relaxed on your big day!

Follow Mindy Danelle Photography on

db6acd2f5545123c 1452187632509 karakeith 109
trentkara 45

3 Reviews for Mindy Danelle Photography

Leah · Married on 08/04/2018

We had such a great experience working with Mindy! We loved our wedding pictures! Mindy was so fun, easy to work with, efficient, and got our pictures back to us quickly! It was so fun to see all of the pictures decently soon after the wedding! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Mindy is a blessing disguised as a photographer! Her work speaks for itself. She is an excellent photographer, but it's her personality that makes her the best. She is so easy to work with and makes you feel like a friend from the moment she meets you. It can be a stressful day as it was for me, but she was the calm in the storm keeping everything on track and seamless. Many of my guests complimented on her ability to be everywhere but also nowhere because she got the shots without drawing attention. My bridal party and family LOVED that she made everything so easy and quick! Everyone was impressed as was I! I can't stress enough how awesome she was! Thank you thank you Mindy!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 09/09/2016

Mindy is amazing! She was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She had an initial meeting with my husband and I to go over what we were looking for in our wedding photos and what she could offer us. She then showed us her packages and we loved how affordable her rates were. I feel that I got more than my monies worth with Mindy. She was continually going above and beyond the call of duty for a photographer. The day of, our florist had some difficulty getting into the venue and setting up flowers and Mindy volunteered to help without hesitation.
    One of my favorite things that Mindy did was hold a Bridal Tea. She got together all of her Fall brides and had a luncheon where she went over what to expect, what to bring, and tips and tricks to help us all on the day of. It was nice to get to know other women who were going through the same things I was, and she also raffled off an upgraded package. She posted a sneak peak of our wedding photos the day after and I was immediately blown away. The photo was gorgeous! Then after we received the remainder of our photos I was in love. All of our photos turned out amazing. There was a great mix of candid shots of the party and our guests and formal photos of everyone. She was also able to capture ceremony details, reception details, and my bridal details. Every time I look at the pictures, I feel the magic of the day all over again, and I am forever grateful that she was able to capture that feeling for me.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Mindy Danelle Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Grove City, 43123 See on map