Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mid-America Photo Booth

Photo booths keep kids, and grown-ups alike, entertained for hours as they take silly pictures and show them off to other guests.

Mid-America Photo Booth is an exclusive, one-client-at-a-time  St. Louis photo booth service. We don't rent out multiple booths all over town on the same day, therefore we can give each event (whether it's a wedding or any other type of party) the full attention it deserves. Each client has the choice between custom artwork or one of our many template designs for the prints.

We have several photo servces to fit your event, from the open air photo booth with photo strips or 4x6 prints, to boomerang style animated GIFs, hash tag printing stations or roaming photographers with or without printing. We can even provide electronic seating charts to make it much easier for your guests to find their assigned seats. If you have a need, we can handle it.

Mid-America Photo Booth serves the St. Louis Missouri area within 30 miles of downtown, but will travel up to 150 miles (300 round trip) for a reasonable fee.

For pricing and availability please fill out the quote request on our website at

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: St. Louis

Follow Mid-America Photo Booth on

4 Reviews for Mid-America Photo Booth

Tony at Mid-America Photo Booth provided the service for our 20 year high school reunion. He was prompt with responses to my emails, he arrived at our location on time (he actually beat me there), and he had the photo booth set up, tested and ready to go by the time our guests arrived.

We had a booth-less type photo booth so the pictures had our unique venue as a background. We didn't have a ton of room for the booth, so I was happy to see that it only required a small set up area. The pictures turned out beautifully. The quality of the photos is unbelievable. It was easy and fun. Press a button and pose. Funny how at the end of the night the party had migrated over to the area around the photo booth.

What I had not considered, which was a total bonus, was that it was great to have photos of everyone in a single location on the web. Which means that people who weren't able to attend were able to check out pictures that included everyone. 2 weeks later, people are still posting funny pics from the reunion on their facebook pages.

I would definately recommend Tony and Mid-America Photo Booth to anyone who is looking for a photo booth service. Total professional.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've always wanted a photo booth at my wedding and my parents got it for me as a surprise. It was so awsome! Tony was so friendly and helpful - my friends are still talking about how much fun it was and how nice Tony was. They've already gone on-line and ordered more pictures! We had the best time. Thanks, Tony!

Profile Picture Melissa , 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed the Photo Booth, it was the entertainment of the wedding and everyone really enjoyed it.

Profile Picture cynthia, 7/8/11, 1 Review