Michelle Joy Photography

• Sonus Entertainment
  • A-ROC Entertainment

1 Reviews for Michelle Joy Photography

Allyse · Married on 08/20/2017

The journey from getting engaged to the big wedding day is exciting and challenging at the same time. Most brides have a vision in mind and want everything to fall into place. With my husband and I having busy work schedules during this time, and me still being in graduate school for nursing, we did not know how we could pull everything off and capture all the great moments. I read reviews of Michelle Joy Photography and knew she would be a great photographer to reach out to, she replied to my request for information the same day, this was exceptional customer service. From the beginning until the end, she remained personable, flexible, and attentive to all the details we wanted to capture. With both of us being camera shy, we had our concerns, but she made us comfortable, offered valuable advice from her experience, and brought out natural laughs and smiles. With increased moments of stress, she knew the right words to say and helped give a reminder to “just enjoy the moment”. She even recommended her husband for a DJ, Josh Staley Productions, which is something we had not checked off our list. Both together make a great team, very professional and fun. Our wedding guests had great reviews and enjoyed themselves. My husband and I are grateful for Michelle and Josh, and we have wonderful photos to reflect on our big day. We highly recommend their team and would work with them again.

Sent on 04/25/2018

• Canal Winchester, 43110 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle Joy Photography)