MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY

MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY

Wedding Photographer :: San Francisco :: Fresno :: Los Angeles :: and Beyond!

Is this where I'm supposed to say a bunch of cool stuff about myself?  Just kidding... I've had incredible experiences all over the world taking photographs of amazing people!

Give us a call... we'll chat.

toll free 877-251-4489

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Fresno

Follow MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY on

6 Reviews for MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY

Being a guy, I was not overly thrilled about spending money on much of anything for the wedding including a photographer. But let me tell you, ever single dollar spent for Michael's services was the best money we spent on the wedding (yeah, even better than the alcohol).
My wife and I really liked his vision and decided to hire him and all I can say is that his awesome work combined with such an easy going personality sealed the deals or us.
Michael's finished product was absolutely AMAZING!
My wife frequently looks at our wedding photos and tells me she wants to get married allover again (I always ask her "To who?"), but needless to say we would have Michael there again in a second!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking at the categories to be rated, I can honestly say that Michael was off the 1-5 scale in every single one. All of our wedding vendors were pretty awesome, but Michael stood out most of all for going the extra mile. It was a real pleasure working with him at every stage of the process, from interviewing to engagement photos to the actual wedding day.

There are many things to consider when hiring vendors, but I think one aspect that is underestimated is reliability. It really made a huge difference on the momentous day-of to know that our wedding photos were in good hands, not just in terms of the quality of Michael's photos (which we knew from the engagement session would be stellar) but in his level of dedication. Michael arrived on-site early (the day before, in fact, to scout out lighting and locations), stayed late, and didn't even take a single break the entire day because he didn't want to miss any shots.

I could go on and on all day, but I'll just end by saying my hubby and I are supremely happy that we chose Michael to be our photographer.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael is one of the best, if not the best photographer I have come in contact with in the Central Valley. He did an absolutely fabulous job shooting our wedding, and went the extra mile to ensure that the entire wedding party was at ease while shooting. His artistic abilities, creativity, use of light in photos, and overall dedication to excellence are second to none! We had the best experience EVER working with Michael L'Heureux Photography and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in, or near the Central Valley. Check out the blog and you will see! Absolutely amazing pictures that capture the true nature of "the momment" as it's suspended within time. Trust me...you will not be dissapointed!!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 4/16/11, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Events

8119 N Orchard St, Fresno, CA 93720   See On Map
559-298-3581 (phone)
Office hours are normally 9am-5pm, however often vary according to our shoot & travel schedule. We offer free consultations in order to customize your experience.
1939 Lawton St, San Francisco, CA 94112   See On Map