Melodie Ann Photography

Gainesville, FL View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I am a wedding photographer based in Northern VA and I am in love with beautful images and giving my couples a wonderful experience! I think it's important to have photos that create lasting memories that aren't just traditional poses, but that tell a story and capture every special moment within a wedding! I would love to be your photographer on one of the most special days in your life!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Regina Married on 08/11/2018
    I can't say enough about how amazing Melodie is to work with! She is so much fun to be around, she takes time to really get to know you and what you are looking for and she finds a way to make you feel really relaxed and natural while she is taking pictures. Melodie did our engagement shoot and the pictures turned out so unique and beautiful! We can't wait to have her do our wedding photos too! :)
    Lilivette Married on 10/09/2016
    Melodie is absolutely amazing! From the moment we met she was super sweet and friendly. The pictures she took were breathtaking; she has an incredible eye for places and lighting that make great pictures. I feel very lucky to have found her, and she'll be our photographer and friend for years to come!
    Karina Married on 08/29/2015
    Melodie Ann is a terrific photographer. She's not just talented but a pleasure to be around. For our engagement session, we were supposed to pick one place to shoot the session but I wanted to have different themes in different locations and so we thought Melodie Ann will discourage us or will try to convince us otherwise but instead she was very accommodating and agreed to the multiple location engagement session, which involved traveling to different cities! When it came to the wedding day, again Melodie Ann was amazing and all the pictures came out FANTASTIC! We can't wait to have her take our baby pictures (sometime in the future) and any and all subsequent family pictures/session. We highly recommend Melodie Ann!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Simone Fox Photography Simone Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Melodie for 5 years and she is a wonderful and passionate photographer, and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a good wedding photographer! :)

Gainesville, FL, 32611
Location of (Melodie Ann Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding