Matthew Alexander

931 Monroe Dr Ste A102426, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Matthew Alexander

I'm Matthew Alexander, a photographer from the Hudson Valley.

I understand that not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on a photographer - it can be expensive. For people who are looking to get a photographer on a budget, but still have great images, I'm your guy.

Armed with a variety of cameras and lenses, I can capture your wedding digitally, Instax film, or 35mm film.

, Say "I do" without the anxiety of breaking the bank. Check out my social media and website to get an idea of some of my work. I'd love to be the photographer for your wedding.

Follow Matthew Alexander on

• Real Weddings 24

2 Reviews for Matthew Alexander

Jess Lawrence · Married on 11/10/2018

Patience and Kind

We had a small second ceremony in Atlanta for our friends who couldn’t attend our wedding in New York. Since we are not from Atlanta area, a friend had recommended that we use Matt as our photographer. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the quality of his work and how incredibly patient Matt was. No matter what questions we had, he took the time to carefully answer every single one without hesitation. Additionally, Matt captured us and our friends in a way that made the whole day feel like a fairy tale. If your having a wedding in Atlanta, I would highly recommend Matt as your go to photographer! Thank you Matt for everything.

Drew Hudgens · Married on 09/09/2018

Phenomenal

Great pictures very professional!

Matthew Alexander FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings