Martine Beher photography

Roswell, GA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Thank you for viewing my page! I truly enjoy working with all my clients and develop lasting relationships that go beyond your wedding. I know that the moments that I am a part of are often deeply personal and special and I am honored to be there to photograph and experience them with you. I do my best to make you comfortable in front of the camera and make it fun and easy. I am a wedding, event and portrait photographer, available for destination weddings. I have an organic style that captures the romance and beauty in everyday life and those precious milestone moments. I am local to Roswell and I serve all of metro Atlanta, including Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell, Marietta, Woodstock, Duluth, and Cumming.

I'm also a wife, a mom, a friend, a weather geek, lover of outdoors, traveling, swimming and olympic lifting when I can manage the time. I have two rescue dogs, one who we rehabilitated from statue status and abuse and I love them just as much as my kids. But, don't tell my kids.

Please take some time to view my work either on wedding wire or my website, www.loveandstorycollective.com . I have packages suited for most weddings, starting at $2500 for more intimate weddings that include a single photographer to larger packages for bigger weddings that include 2 photographers and an assistant. I also offer an associate photographer package that begins at $1800. Contact me at info@loveandstorycollective.com or text or call 678-622-1237 for more package information .

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Ariana
    Ariana Married on 06/20/2020

Best Photographers in ATL!

Wow oh wow it’s hard to put into words how wonderful Martine and her team are but I will do my best! For my wedding, I knew investing in photography was extremely important and I cannot stress enough how GRATEFUL I am that I did! My husband and I have never had pictures done professionally, so we were nervous for our engagement session. Martine and Jen made us feel extremely comfortable and captured our relationship beautifully. They truly have an eye for candid shots and the wedding day was no different. We’ve received so many pictures already and they are STUNNING! All the lovely details of the day, the joy in our faces. I couldn’t have asked for anything more!! I HIGHLY recommend Martine and you better believe when it comes time for baby pictures and vow renewals we will come right back!
    Katelyn S. Married on 11/02/2019

So amazing!

Martine is a dream to work with! She listened to our every wish and literally made it happy. Every. Little. Detail. The photos are stunning. I can’t recommend enough!
    Haley Married on 04/02/2019
    OMG! I haven't even gotten our engagement photos back from our shoot, but I'm so impressed with Martine Beher Photography that I have to leave a review immediately. Martine is my sister's go-to photographer for family and baby pictures. After seeing her work, I had to have her for my upcoming engagement photos. In November, I scheduled our engagement shoot for March. After a few scheduling hiccups (flu and bad weather), Martine went above and beyond to make sure that we had our shoot as soon as possible, making us a priority in her busy schedule. Though the sun was shining and just the day before was a warm 75 degrees, we shot in 48 degree weather with crazy strong winds. Martine made the best of a BRISK situation, never once complaining. She is a delight-so personable and funny! I will admit, as much as I loved working with Martine, I may be biased: she told me I had Beyoncé hair! I strongly recommend her to anyone for ANY kind of shoot. I can't wait to get our pictures back-I just know they're perfect. Besides, if you've seen her portfolio, you already know how good she is.

Deals

Martine Beher photography 1
Exclusive
Martine Beher photography 2
Discount
If either you or your fiance are in the military, we offer a 10% military discount.

430 Hackberry Ct Roswell, GA, 30076
Location of (Martine Beher photography)

Martine Beher photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Martine Beher photography include in the starting price?

Martine Beher photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does Martine Beher photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Martine Beher photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Custom Graphics
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Martine Beher photography offer?

Martine Beher photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Martine Beher photography offer?

Martine Beher photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Martine Beher photography offer for wedding events?

Martine Beher photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Martine Beher photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Martine Beher photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Martine Beher photography offer?

Martine Beher photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding