430 Hackberry Ct, Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Martine Beher photography

Thank you for viewing my page! I truly enjoy working with all my clients and develop lasting relationships that go beyond your wedding. I know that the moments that I am a part of are often deeply personal and special and I am honored to be there to photograph and experience them with you. I do my best to make you comfortable in front of the camera and make it fun and easy. I am a wedding, event and portrait photographer, available for destination weddings. I have an organic style that captures the romance and beauty in everyday life and those precious milestone moments. I am local to Roswell and I serve all of metro Atlanta, including Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell, Marietta, Woodstock, Duluth, and Cumming.

I'm also a wife, a mom, a friend, a weather geek, lover of outdoors, traveling, swimming and olympic lifting when I can manage the time. I have two rescue dogs, one who we rehabilitated from statue status and abuse and I love them just as much as my kids. But, don't tell my kids.

Please take some time to view my work either on wedding wire or my website, www.martinebeherphotography.com . I have packages suited for most weddings, starting at $2500 for more intimate weddings that include a single photographer to larger packages for bigger weddings that include 2 photographers and an assistant. I also offer an associate photographer package that begins at $1800. Contact me at info@loveandstorycollective.com or text or call 678-622-1237 for more package information .

Follow Martine Beher photography on

Martine Beher photography 4
Martine Beher photography 5
Martine Beher photography 6

Haley · Married on 04/02/2019

OMG! I haven't even gotten our engagement photos back from our shoot, but I'm so impressed with Martine Beher Photography that I have to leave a review immediately. Martine is my sister's go-to photographer for family and baby pictures. After seeing her work, I had to have her for my upcoming engagement photos. In November, I scheduled our engagement shoot for March. After a few scheduling hiccups (flu and bad weather), Martine went above and beyond to make sure that we had our shoot as soon as possible, making us a priority in her busy schedule. Though the sun was shining and just the day before was a warm 75 degrees, we shot in 48 degree weather with crazy strong winds. Martine made the best of a BRISK situation, never once complaining. She is a delight-so personable and funny! I will admit, as much as I loved working with Martine, I may be biased: she told me I had Beyoncé hair! I strongly recommend her to anyone for ANY kind of shoot. I can't wait to get our pictures back-I just know they're perfect. Besides, if you've seen her portfolio, you already know how good she is.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend Martine as an engagement and wedding day photographer! Her work is absolutely beautiful and she went out of her way on our wedding day to make sure we got some creative shots in addition to the ones we planned for. Our engagement and wedding photos are awesome and we are so glad we chose her to do the job!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2018

I can not recommend Martine enough! She did our wedding and engagement photos and they are everything I ever wanted! She’s been so great to work with and the quality of photos we got back is just perfect. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, look no further!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Martine Beher photography Pricing

Martine Beher photography Price Rates

Martine Beher photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Martine Beher photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Martine Beher photography 2
    Military Discount
    If either you or your fiance are in the military, we offer a 10% military discount.

• 430 Hackberry Ct Roswell, 30076 See on map