10-900
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

11 Reviews for Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter

I cannot thank the Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter enough for how much they helped with wedding coordination and how beautiful their venue is! We got married in the gazebo in the middle of the hotel, and it was truly breathtaking. I could not have imagined a more beautiful ceremony space. Aryn, who helped coordinate the wedding at the RiverCenter, was extremely responsive and so accommodating. I recommend this venue to everyone! the skylights in the gazebo are just breathtaking! :)

Profile Picture Radhika, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heather was amazing to work with. Our wedding was exactly how I envisioned. The Marriott handled everything and made the process so simple. They also worked with us to customize the menu. Our guests seemed to really like that the ceremony and reception were at the same place and then all they had to do was go upstairs to their room after the wedding. Would recommend this venue to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/9/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Although it was a little difficult to get in contact with the vendor in the beginning of the wedding process, my day turned out exactly how I pictured! Heather was great in incorporating my ideas and also putting her own ideas in there that I loved and used. I would recommend the Marriott, the view you cannot beat and my out of town guests really got to experience the city of Cincinnati. The venue is beautiful!

Profile Picture tiffany, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews