Mark Parsons Photography

Mark Parsons Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Mark Parsons Photography

Digital Files (1)

I was extremely impressed and literally blown away by my wedding pictures from Mark. He captured all my special moments while making myself and my husband feel relaxed and comfortable. Mark and his second photographer were with the bridal party at 8 a.m taking photos of hair and make-up and stayed with us until we left the venue at 11 p.m. Mark even had an assistant with him that made sure that my dress was absolutely perfect for each shot. Mark presented us with a flash drive of all our pictures...thousands of them...from our special day in an extremely timely manner. Mark will keep you laughing all day which definitely helped myself and the entire wedding party feel relaxed. In addition, I had several photo ideas that I had seen on Pinterest and Mark was able to capture each one exactly like I wanted. Mark delivers quality and unique photos that will last a lifetime! You simply cannot beat the price and amount of time and effort that Mark puts into his work. I am so thankful that we used Mark Parsons Photography! I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding photography needs! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Maci, 4/22/17, 1 Review
1.2

A word of advice for those looking to use Mark Parsons Photography for their wedding.... they are HIGHLY unprofessional (especially Mark himself). Before we even hired him, Mark arranged for my husband and I to meet with him in his "studio" (aka his house). When we got there, his office was a complete wreck (i.e. papers and other miscellaneous items all over the desk, scattered around the floor, and in literal piles), his dog kept barking at us as we tried to have a conversation about his photography, and worse of all he was dressed in a wrinkled t-shirt and BOXERS claiming he "lost track of time". The communication is also extremely poor since there were multiple instances where Mark and his wife didn't return phone messages in which I asked for them to call back. I should have taken these bad signs and decided to go with another photographer, but due to the lack of photographers in the area, I unfortunately didn't. On our wedding day as my husband and I were saying our goodbye's before leaving the venue, Mark openly asked me in front of our guests who he needed to see about receiving his final payment (something we discussed prior to the event in full detail). Another issue was that Mark assured us that we would receive the USB drive with our photographs 1-2 weeks after our wedding (which was the main reason for choosing him), however, we didn't get our digital photos until 2 months later. Not to mention the multiple calls that had to be made on my end, followed by their multiple excuses, and when we finally did receive them, it was simply put in an envelope wrapped in paper towels. We were also told by Mark over the phone that we would be receiving a photo album of our wedding photos and to email him the pictures we wanted. After sending him the selected photos, I got a response saying that we would have to pay $600 for it - something we were NOT about to do after we were told it was included. To this day, we still never got our photo album.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files
4.7

Mark was GREAT! His pricing was very reasonable compared to many other vendors in the area, as we got the 'mid-range' package, and it included all-day photography with two photographers AND we have the rights to all the photos he takes. His team was professional yet very fun, and kept us laughing all day. As an added plus, he'd shot hundreds of weddings at our venues, so knew all the best spots for beautiful pictures. Only suggestion would be to call instead of e-mail if you need a fast response. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User3810565, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews