Mark Parsons Photography

Watkinsville, GA 30677 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Mark Parsons Photography

Maci · Married on 04/22/2017

I was extremely impressed and literally blown away by my wedding pictures from Mark. He captured all my special moments while making myself and my husband feel relaxed and comfortable. Mark and his second photographer were with the bridal party at 8 a.m taking photos of hair and make-up and stayed with us until we left the venue at 11 p.m. Mark even had an assistant with him that made sure that my dress was absolutely perfect for each shot. Mark presented us with a flash drive of all our pictures...thousands of them...from our special day in an extremely timely manner. Mark will keep you laughing all day which definitely helped myself and the entire wedding party feel relaxed. In addition, I had several photo ideas that I had seen on Pinterest and Mark was able to capture each one exactly like I wanted. Mark delivers quality and unique photos that will last a lifetime! You simply cannot beat the price and amount of time and effort that Mark puts into his work. I am so thankful that we used Mark Parsons Photography! I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding photography needs! You will not be disappointed!

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2012

Very professional, quick and reliable. Outstanding value! Very impressed---we took engagement photos the night before our wedding because we were coming in from out of town and he surprised us on our wedding day with a display of a few of our photos. So beautiful!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Mark is phenomenal!! He will make your day special which makes for great memories.