Marietta, GA 30062 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mariwell String Quartet

A string quartet comprised of Georgia Symphony members, the Mariwell String Quartet will enhance your special event with our passion for music. Classical, contemporary, cultural or an eclectic mix, we set the mood that makes memories. Contact us today for a personal consultation. Also available as a trio.

Mariwell String Quartet... Southern entertaining at its' best. You supply the guests, we'll supply the music. Lemonade is optional...

Follow Mariwell String Quartet on

8d555232fcdb1bb5 LogoCropped
img3381

2 Reviews for Mariwell String Quartet

Katy · Married on 04/14/2018

Heather was great to work with and they even arranged some songs we wanted that they didn't have in their repertoire. The trio was the perfect music for our ceremony!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather with Mariwell String Quartet was wonderful! She was so helpful with picking music for my ceremony. I didn't know which song I wanted for the unity ceremony, and she gave me several choices until I settled on one I loved. I encourage any bride, who wants musicians for their wedding day, to get in contact with Heather!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Mariwell String Quartet's reply:

Holly, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and congratulations again!!

Mariwell String Quartet Pricing

Mariwell String Quartet Price Rates

Mariwell String Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Marietta, 30062 See on map