Marisa Belle Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Marisa Belle Photography is a wedding photography business based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that serves the Phoenix area. The owner, Marisa, is a self-taught natural light photographer who specializes in bringing out the inner glow of the couples she photographs on their wedding day. Marisa Belle Photography will be with you every step of the way during your celebration of love, capturing every emotional moment from beginning to end.

Marisa Belle Photography’s main mission is to make sure you have fun during your photography session on your big day. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, a second shooter, additional hours and one event per day. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Marisa Belle Photography is also available to shoot engagement photographs.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2550.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Patricia
    Patricia O. Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible photos, awesome personality

Picking my photographer was surprisingly the easiest choice I made during our wedding planning process. Marisa was the photographer for my friend's wedding (which I was maid of honor in) and once I saw her photos I was sold. I knew that when I had my wedding one day, I'd be calling her up---and I did more than a year before the actual date to make sure she wasn't booked! Marisa's work is amazing! She has such a nice balance with her style and takes photos that are bright, beautiful and elegant. I find that lot of wedding photographers go either way too dramatic and dark or way too overexposed and never really hit the middle ground. That's not the case with Marisa--she nails it. Not only that, she's so chill and nice. My husband is not a fan of having his photo taken at all and somehow she even made him feel comfortable! My only warning is to be prepared to have so many photos you love that you have no idea how to choose which ones are the "best." Highly recommend Marisa. Book her. You won't regret it!!
    Lindsay Married on 12/01/2018

We loved her

When we initially met Marisa and hit it off with her right away and knew we wanted to hire her. My husband is a tad shy, and she helped us both feel very comfortable when taking some of those awkward but adorable engagement and wedding photos. She has a great personality, and was easy to work with, flexible, responsive, and we LOVED every photo she gave us. Highly recommend her!
    Kelsey Married on 04/27/2018
    My husband and I recently got our wedding photos back from Marisa and all I can say is, we are in love! The moment we met Marisa, we knew she was the one we wanted to capture our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable from the get-go – like we had been friends for years. This was so important to us, as we are both pretty awkward when it comes to taking photos – we needed someone to help us relax and let loose! She did both our engagement session and our wedding day, and they all turned out so so beautifully. We couldn't be happier. Hire her!

Pricing

Marisa Belle Photography Price Rates

Scottsdale, AZ, 85258
Location of (Marisa Belle Photography)

Marisa Belle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Marisa Belle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Marisa Belle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography styles does Marisa Belle Photography offer?

Marisa Belle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Marisa Belle Photography offer?

Marisa Belle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Marisa Belle Photography offer for wedding events?

Marisa Belle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Marisa Belle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Marisa Belle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding