Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Marisa Belle Photography

Marisa Belle Photography is a wedding photography business based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that serves the Phoenix area. The owner, Marisa, is a self-taught natural light photographer who specializes in bringing out the inner glow of the couples she photographs on their wedding day. Marisa Belle Photography will be with you every step of the way during your celebration of love, capturing every emotional moment from beginning to end.

Marisa Belle Photography’s main mission is to make sure you have fun during your photography session on your big day. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, a second shooter, additional hours and one event per day. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Marisa Belle Photography is also available to shoot engagement photographs.

Follow Marisa Belle Photography on

Marisa Belle Photography 5
  • Patricia

Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible photos, awesome personality

Picking my photographer was surprisingly the easiest choice I made during our wedding planning process. Marisa was the photographer for my friend's wedding (which I was maid of honor in) and once I saw her photos I was sold. I knew that when I had my wedding one day, I'd be calling her up---and I did more than a year before the actual date to make sure she wasn't booked! Marisa's work is amazing! She has such a nice balance with her style and takes photos that are bright, beautiful and elegant. I find that lot of wedding photographers go either way too dramatic and dark or way too overexposed and never really hit the middle ground. That's not the case with Marisa--she nails it. Not only that, she's so chill and nice. My husband is not a fan of having his photo taken at all and somehow she even made him feel comfortable! My only warning is to be prepared to have so many photos you love that you have no idea how to choose which ones are the "best." Highly recommend Marisa. Book her. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Marisa Belle Photography 6
    Marisa Belle Photography 7
    Marisa Belle Photography 8

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

We loved her

When we initially met Marisa and hit it off with her right away and knew we wanted to hire her. My husband is a tad shy, and she helped us both feel very comfortable when taking some of those awkward but adorable engagement and wedding photos. She has a great personality, and was easy to work with, flexible, responsive, and we LOVED every photo she gave us. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Marisa Belle Photography 9
    Marisa Belle Photography 10

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I recently got our wedding photos back from Marisa and all I can say is, we are in love! The moment we met Marisa, we knew she was the one we wanted to capture our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable from the get-go – like we had been friends for years. This was so important to us, as we are both pretty awkward when it comes to taking photos – we needed someone to help us relax and let loose! She did both our engagement session and our wedding day, and they all turned out so so beautifully. We couldn't be happier. Hire her!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Marisa Belle Photography Pricing

Marisa Belle Photography Price Rates

Marisa Belle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files