address, Chattanooga, TN 37421 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Mariah Rock Photography

My name is Mariah Rock, and I'm currently nestled in the gorgeous city of Chattanooga, Tennessee. I picked up photography when I was a freshman in college and had no idea how obsessed with it I would become.

Each day that goes by there's not a time where I'm not thinking about the different things that I could do to better myself as a photographer. The goal is to travel the world sharing precious moments of different events, announcements, occasions, and celebrations. Let me tell your stories, with still images that can represent a thousand different words lasting a lifetime.

If you want someone who truly cares about you and making sure you're comfortable, then that's me!

xoxo,

Mariah Rock Photography 5
Mariah Rock Photography 6

Magan · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

I first used Mariah for my Engagement photos. She was open to any location ideas we had in mind and was very flexible on when we were able to meet and her price was very affordable! She sent back the photos very quickly! We were so happy with her that we also used her for our wedding 6 months later! She not only was fantastic once again with my wedding photos but she was also wonderful with my daughter while we were getting ready. She's always willing to help out and is so friendly! I would recommend her any day!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mariah Rock Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you!! I loved getting to capture your engagement photos. Your wedding was gorgeous and I LOVED your dress, venue and hair! Your daughter was so sweet, I remember doing her hair!

Chris Rice · Married on 08/06/2017

Superb Experience

Mariah took our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was very communicative and did an awesome job. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mariah Rock Photography's reply:

Thank you, Chris! I had a blast taking them! The wedding was beautiful and in a beautiful place, which I just happen to call my home. :)

Mariah Rock Photography Pricing

Mariah Rock Photography Price Rates

Mariah Rock Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,568.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files