Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, ES 07001 Map · Phone number

About Maria Hibbs Photography

Hi, I am Maria.

From the island of Mallorca where I am based, I travel to capture my clients’ dreamy Mediterranean destination weddings. The images I create are a mindfully woven mix of authentic moments and elevated beauty. My photos are airy and full of light. Soulful and with a dash of romance. I try to preserve those fleeting moments and unnoticed gestures, the luminous light sweeping in, the gorgeous details and above all, the heartfelt emotions that unfold. Feel free to see my website for more of my work.

Please note that I am not answering inquires here on Wedding Wire. If you are interested in my services and prices please contact me directly: hello@mariahibbs.com

Follow Maria Hibbs Photography on

Couple session in Mallorca
cap rocat mallorca wedding photographer 094 51 554538 158109642440934

7 Reviews for Maria Hibbs Photography

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2012

Maria is amazing and easy to work with. She has an eye for details that other photographers do not. She captured special moments that we will cherish for years to come and all of her images are beautiful! Highly recommend Squaresville Studios!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

Maria and her assistant were so great! They made our wedding day photos easy and relaxing. Very sweet, but did not distract us from enjoying our day. The photos came so quickly and were AMAZING! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos - Squaresville is one of the best deals in Dallas, I think!

Sent on 09/08/2012

We found Maria through a Yelp search when we were looking for a wedding photographer. She had great reviews and her pictures on her website were even better. We contacted her and easily set up an appointment. After our first meeting with her we knew right away we wanted to hire her.

We talked with her and gave her ideas of pictures we wanted (with two of us, family, etc) and left the rest up to her. She met with us a week or so before the wedding at the venue to really scope it out and discuss any final details/questions/etc we had for each other.

The day of the wedding couldn't have been better. Her and her husband shot our wedding, they were punctual, professional, and most importantly, the pictures were better than we could have ever imagined. She captured everything about our wedding to perfection.

I just can't say enough about her! The wedding itself was such a whirlwind that having the perfect pictures to remember the day is priceless and we owe that all to Maria.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Maria Hibbs Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Mallorca Palma de Mallorca, ES, 07001 See on map
    Location of (Maria Hibbs Photography)