Strada di paderna 2, Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About marcoabba videography

When I started the video shooting in Rimini, in 2009 in Italy, I had no idea about what was to happen next, or better to say, about what I wanted to do. The only thing I was sure of was that I love good music and that this one makes the images incredibly interesting.

In the few years after that moment, I had the privilege to meet incredible people from all over the world that allowed me to get into their lives, cultures and that gave me the possibility to capture the most precious moments.

Want to know more about me? Just ask

Follow marcoabba videography on

• Videos 6

12 Reviews for marcoabba videography

marcoabba videography 1
marcoabba videography 2
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

High Expectations and Higher Perfect Results

Marco and Stefy were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. They listened to our visio and they were able to capture the emotion, love and beauty of the day and venue. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking the highest quality images, sound and dealing with a professional. He is an expert in his craft and knows how to produce a masterpiece. Thank you for giving us the best gift from our wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    marcoabba videography 3

Elif Ozsezen - Vos · Married on 09/22/2018

A lifelong memory

Photography and videography have the ability to change our perception of what we see in any way the artist chooses which in turn forms our memories. We wanted someone to show our true nature and capture everything as is but still with a very professional and high end result. Stef and Marco did exactly that. “They took the best version of our memories our imagination could come up with (the ones that we don’t dare think are true in worry of being too vain) and magically put them on film.
    They sent us an extensive questionnaire and upon arrival at the venue asked a few questions, getting to know us as a couple and observing everything and everyone. They captured our special day in the most magnificent way. Their style and technique is unsurpassed and adapts to every couple specifically which is what makes them so special and talented. Being able to do this is extremely rare, and is truly an art. After searching high and low, We found the perfect couple to tell our story.
    Thank you again!
    Elif & Arnold

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 08/11/2018

Marco & Stefy are Amazing!

Marcoabba videography is truly the best! My husband and I were based in New York while having a wedding in Tuscany so we had to plan everything remotely. This means that we really had to trust our vendors to deliver on our big day. Working with Marco and Stefy was seamless - they were experienced, professional, punctual, easy to communicate with, kind and trustworthy. They even brought their own microphones to make sure our speeches and readings were perfectly recorded.

They captured so many beautiful moments on the day of the wedding - the final videos were gorgeous, lush and really represented the mood, light and happiness of that day!

They were also receptive to feedback. I had a couple of scenes in the video that I was self-conscious about and preferred not to be included in the end product, and they delivered my requests promptly.

We highly recommend Marcoabba and are so happy we chose them! They're worth it, especially when immortalizing memories in a way that photos alone cannot do. We love you, Marco and Stefy!

Sent on 01/22/2019

marcoabba videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage

• Strada di paderna 2 Domagnano See on map