Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Maplehurst Florist

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

I am not much of a flower person therefore when it came to my wedding I just wanted something simple. I sent Maplehurst a few pictures from a quick google search of what kind of flowers I liked and BOY did they impress. My flowers for my wedding were GORGEOUS. They were exactly what I didn't even know I was envisioning. Thank you so much Maplehurst!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • James

James · Married on 06/10/2016

As a groom I have no idea about flowers. When we went and met with Maplehurst, they were great in showing us examples and assembling arrangements for our big day. We had an odd request of attaching lego plates to the boutineers and bouquets so we can have lego guys on them. They didn't flinch and added in the plates which turned out wonderful. We had the flowers on display at our house for several weeks afterwards enjoying the beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Shauna · Married on 08/19/2012

Maplehurst was amazing. I gave them a very vague uneducated idea of what I wanted and they gave me the perfect flowers for my bridal party and centerpieces. They're very friendly, easy to work with and their prices are also very reasonable. Thank you Maplehurst for helping to make our day that much more special.

Sent on 08/20/2012