P.O. Box 275, Edison, NJ 08818 Map · Phone number

About Manus Photography

My name is Manus Ho. My passion for photography has made me want to start my own business. I want to create art so that you can capture those precious moments in your life. With my vision behind the camera, I can help you to create masterpiece that you will cherish for a lifetime. My passion is seen in the art I will create for you. I will give every client my professionalism and courteous manner that will be personally tailored for what they need on their special date. I specialize in maternity, engagements, weddings, etc. Any celebration of your life I would like to capture.

Follow Manus Photography on

bb1f1a655c061d77 1393445922574 img898
img944

1 Reviews for Manus Photography

Michael and Marie · Married on 06/21/2014

Other than the excellent craftsmanship and the quality of service that exceeded all expectations, Manus Photography had helped us throughout the wedding and we are so grateful for having them capture the magical moments of our wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Manus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• P.O. Box 275 Edison, 08818 See on map