Mandy Marie Creative

Paradise Valley, AZ View map Visit website

Arizona and Destination Wedding Planner

With national recognition, accolades, and awards, Mandy Marie Creative produces highly personal and unforgettable weddings, events, and celebrations. MMC is a luxury wedding planning and design company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, available for travel worldwide. We take care of all the logistics and work with you to design a highly personal and unforgettable multi-day wedding or celebration.

MMC is known for our ability to provide concierge-style service at local or destination weddings and events. Our meticulous attention to detail and innovative designs have drawn the attention of high profile publications. We are passionate and design-savvy, which is evident in the weddings and events we produce.

We are committed to making our couples a priority; therefore, we limit the number of weddings and events we take per year. We are open to ALL couples and their varied budgets, but we tend to work with budgets upwards of $70,000 (for weddings).

If you are looking to plan, design, and produce any of the following:

- Anniversary Party

- Kid Birthday Party

- Marriage Proposal

- Themed Party

- Wedding Day or Wedding Weekend

Please reach out for a customized proposal today! We can't wait to hear from you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ronette
    Ronette C. Married on 03/17/2021

Professional and Has Your Best Interest in Mind

Mandy and her team were incredibly helpful throughout the planning process with us especially for being out of state brides. They always had our best interest in mind and communicated with us every step of the way. Unfortunately, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel our wedding due to COVID-19. However, their level of service was outstanding from start to finish. They went above and beyond their responsibilities by contacting all of our vendors to try to get our money refunded. It's been a very difficult time for us, but we appreciated their continued help even knowing we could no longer have our special day planned by them. It’s rare to see a company care about their customers in this manner, but we’re thankful for their understanding and for supporting our decision. If any couples are looking for a top-notch planner, we highly recommend Mandy Marie Creative.
  • Cara
    Cara G. Married on 11/23/2018

Truly next level experience - Unparalleled

From the very initial meeting with Mandy, I knew that I was in great hands for my wedding. During that meeting, she started by asking what I wanted. I explained to her (not well) what I was thinking and from that description she was able to turn my rambling thoughts into a reality. Every step of the way she was extremely communicative about the process and honestly took away all the stress that I hear about so many brides experiencing. On my wedding day I was blow away with the PERFECTION that Mandy and her vendor team created. My husband and I could not have been happier with our day and all of the amazing details that were included. Mandy is truly a talent and we would 100% recommend her to any couples that want a customized, elevated, one-of-a-kind event!
    Nicole R. Married on 10/06/2018

Utter Amazement

My husband and I are in complete awe of the work and vision created and executed by MandyMarie Creative. We loved our experience and are grateful to have been in her hands during our wedding process. Thank you Mandy for your passion and work, our guests are still talking about all the WOW moments (they just kept on coming) and you gave us memories that will last a lifetime.

Best,
    The Rath’s

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Paradise Valley, 85253
Location of (Mandy Marie Creative)
8790 E Via de Ventura Paradise Valley, AZ, 85258
6030 E. Montecito Ave Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding