Mako Photographic Studios

Mesa, AZ View map
$1,775 Most Popular Price

$1,775 Most Popular Price

As a little girl you dreamed of your perfect wedding. From the gown you'd wear to the flowers you'd toss. Today is the day that you make all your dreams come true. What are dreams though without the photographs to remember them by ? My goal on your wedding day is to be your dress bustling , water getting , do it all wedding photographer. As your wedding photographer I play many rolls on the day of your wedding. I'm not only your photographer but I make sure that we have all the bases covered !

It has been my dream since I was little to work in the wedding industry. Between photography and weddings , I can't get enough! I immerse myself into your special day. I won't just sit on the sidelines. I'll help you pick out shoes at 3 a.m. because you can't decide or give you advice on the type of veil that'll go with your gown. I stay up to date on the latest photography and wedding fashion trends. I'm your do it all wedding photographer. Don't chose a wedding photographer that is going to show up and take a few pictures and leave. Choose us because we will help you every step of the way and capture beautiful images of your special day.

So, lets sit down and start talking about your special day !

Call , text or Email to book your no obligation pre-consult.

Local or Destination. We're the wedding photographer that will work harder for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,275

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,775

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

Deals

Mako Photographic Studios 1
Discount

$250 off our Gold and Platinum packages on both destination and local weddings.

Pricing

1815 W 1st Ave #127 Mesa, AZ, 85202
Location of (Mako Photographic Studios)

Mako Photographic Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mako Photographic Studios include in the starting price?

Mako Photographic Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mako Photographic Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Mako Photographic Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Mako Photographic Studios offer?

Mako Photographic Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Mako Photographic Studios offer?

Mako Photographic Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mako Photographic Studios offer for wedding events?

Mako Photographic Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mako Photographic Studios offer?

Mako Photographic Studios currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding