Makeup By Veronica

1600 Normandy Court #106, Lincoln, NE 68512 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Veronica

Makeup By Veronica is a skilled freelance makeup artist located in Lincoln, Nebraska, dedicated to enhancing natural beauty. This professional beauty technician always applies long-lasting makeup with high-quality products. Owner Veronica will assess your distinct features to ensure each individual characteristic is highlighted accordingly. Makeup By Veronica is always up-to-date with current makeup trends and is skilled in traditional and airbrush makeup application.

Veronica offers trials for the whole party so clients feel confident on the big day. Her wedding package includes airbrush application, an eye and lip mask, lashes, and a touch-up kit to secure a fresh face. Other services include:

• Contour

Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait

1 Reviews for Makeup By Veronica

Danielle · Getting married on 06/28/2019

I found Veronica through a former co-worker and friend of mine from college. I was in search of someone to do my engagement make-up as well as my bridal make-up. I am so nervous to find someone that I could trust to offer my opinion without offending their style, but I knew how important both of these days were for me. Scheduling my appointment was so easy, almost too easy! Again, I was nervous meeting her to get my make-up done that day of my engagement pictures but she totally killed it. Veronica is so easy to make conversation with, laugh and all at the same time she makes you more knowledgable about what is being applied to your face without you feeling pressured or awkward. She was so patient and more than willing to answer my endless list of questions for my wedding crew make-up. She has been such a positive blessing and I am so thrilled to have her on my side on the day of my wedding!

Makeup By Veronica FAQ