Make It A Home Officiating

Belle Fourche, SD View map Visit website
1 review
$400 Typical Price

$400 Typical Price

Make It A Home Officiating, located in Belle Fourche, South Dakota, is a wedding officiant. This company’s mission is to celebrate all love and unions. They are passionate about ensuring that your special day is one-of-a-kind by providing personalized services.

Make It A Home Officiating takes pride in serving couples of all backgrounds and identities. They have experience in a wide range of wedding ceremony styles, including elopements, non-religious and interfaith ceremonies, and civil unions. With their ceremony scripting services, this team of professionals can craft a custom celebration that showcases your unique relationship. To ensure that your big day runs smoothly, they even offer rehearsals. Whether you are hosting an intimate elopement or a more traditional occasion, Make It A Home Officiating is dedicated to your happily ever after.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
Jewish
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

SD

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 08/17/2020

Aug 17 2020 elopement

I n my husband eloped in canyon lake park,we had no witnesses, they found 2,then due to emergency 1 witness couldn't make it ,so we asked someone in the park ,so yes it was beautiful day, beautiful park which we didn't have a location and they helped with that and suggested places and they took pictures for us and emailed them thank you c.thoennes

Make It A Home Officiating's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! It was an honor to do your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate with you!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Braedyn Neri
Braedyn Neri
Officiant

I am a hopeless romantic. It fills me with absolute joy to see the love and commitment that couples share when I officiate their wedding. I have been officiating weddings for about a year and a half now, and every wedding is an honor to be a part of. It brings me nothing but joy to help make a couple’s wedding day be magical and the day of their dreams. There’s no better feeling in the world for me.

Every wedding is unique because every couple is unique. That’s why I custom write every ceremony and no two ceremonies are the same. At Make It A Home Officiating every wedding is special.

1500A 7th Ave. # 102 Belle Fourche, SD, 57717
7204198303
Location of (Make It A Home Officiating)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding