10607 Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37419 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makayla Larae Photography

Ah hello! So your planning for your big day? First off, CONGRATS. There is nothing more exciting, but unfortunately wedding planning can be stressful. BUT, before you sigh, I am here to be more than just your wedding photographer, but also come along side of you and provide you with a ton of recourses to help you plan your wedding. You want to make sure you have the perfect dress, the perfect colors, the perfect venue, and I’m here to help you get your perfect photographer. Makayla Larae Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Owned and operated by me, I aim to provide you with photos that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Not posed, stiff, awkward photos, but real, emotion filled photos. DISCLAIMER: you will laugh a lot, dance a lot, and snuggle with your love a lot in front of my camera. Oh, and also listen to some pretty fun music and laugh at my dance moves. My number one goal in my business is to serve the Lord and give Him all of the glory. I am most at home behind the camera, laughing and listening to music with my couples. I am truly in love with God’s beautiful creation and let me just tell you... are you eloping on the very top of a mountain 6 hours away? I’ll be there. Are you having a simple, fun, backyard wedding? I’ll be there.

One of the most important things to me is getting to know the couples who entrust me with capturing their day. I spend a great deal of time with you on your wedding day, even more than your soon to be spouse! I feel it is important to build a fun, strong friendship in advance. This gives you more comfort on your wedding day, not having a stranger taking your photos, and also allows you to relax a little more in front of the camera. My goal is to capture elegantly crafted, romantic, beautiful, and fitting photos of the most special day of your life.

My style can either be natural or vintage, allowing me to capture true, authentic emotion, while also staying true to the pursuit of picturesque photos that can serve as timeless keepsakes. Other services available from Makayla Larae Photography can include the following:

• Additional photographer

4 Reviews for Makayla Larae Photography

• Samantha

Samantha Dobyns · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Makayla was absolutely amazing!!! She came thru for me in a pinch after I had lost my previous photographer. She was so easy to work with, answered all my crazy questions. She made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of her camera. I HIGHLY recommend her for all your photography needs!! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!! Plus the pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! Thank you Makayla!!!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Jarrett · Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous August Wedding

Makayla was AMAZING! I was drawn to her because of her editing style. I loved the way that our pictures turned out. She captured candid, tender moments along with some gorgeous portraits. She is so sweet, flexible, and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her for weddings or any special occasion! She will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Makayla Larae Photography's reply:

Chelsea, your kind words mean the world to me. I am so happy I was able to be there and document such a special day in your life. Everything was so beautiful and so meaningful. Love you and Donte bunches.

Makayla Larae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• 10607 Lee Hwy Chattanooga, TN, 37419 See on map
    423.250.3555 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makayla Larae Photography)