10607 Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37419 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makayla Larae Photography

Ah hello! So your planning for your big day? First off, CONGRATS. There is nothing more exciting, and unfortunately nothing more stressful than planning a wedding. BUT, before you sigh, I am here to be more than just your wedding photographer, but also come along side of you and provide you with a ton of recourses to help you plan your wedding. You want to make sure you have the perfect dress, the perfect colors, the perfect venue, and I’m here to help you get your perfect photographer. Makayla Larae Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Owned and operated by me, I aim to provide you with photos that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Not posed, stiff, awkward photos, but real, emotion filled photos. DISCLAIMER: you will laugh a lot, dance a lot, and snuggle with your love a lot in front of my camera. Oh, and also listen to some pretty fun music and laugh at my dance moves. My number one goal in my business is to serve the Lord and give Him all of the glory. I am most at home behind the camera, laughing and listening to music with my couples. I am truly in love with God’s beautiful creation and let me just tell you... are you eloping on the very top of a mountain 6 hours away? I’ll be there. Are you having a simple, fun, backyard wedding? I’ll be there.

One of the most important things to me is getting to know the couples who entrust me with capturing their day. I spend a great deal of time with you on your wedding day, even more than your soon to be spouse! I feel it is important to build a fun, strong friendship in advance. This gives you more comfort on your wedding day, not having a stranger taking your photos, and also allows you to relax a little more in front of the camera. My goal is to capture elegantly crafted, romantic, beautiful, and fitting photos of the most special day of your life.

My style can either be natural or vintage, allowing me to capture true, authentic emotion, while also staying true to the pursuit of picturesque photos that can serve as timeless keepsakes. Other services available from Makayla Larae Photography can include the following:

• Additional photographer

Makayla Larae Photography 6
Makayla Larae Photography 7

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2019

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Makayla took my husband and I's engagement and wedding photos. She did an incredible job on both! Not only does Makayla strive to give you the best photos possible, but she also strives to make sure you feel comfortable in front of the camera by getting to know you more personally before she does your photos. Something my husband and I loved so much about working with her was her communication. She is extremely thorough in her wedding prep before the big day even arrived, I felt confident that she would be able to give us the exact photos we were looking for and she went above and beyond that. My husband and I are in love with our engagement and wedding photos and so are our families.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Makayla Larae Photography 16

Makayla Larae Photography's reply:

Kayla, you sweet soul! You and Quade were absolutely the sweetest couple I could have asked for. Your day was precious from beginning to end. I am so thankful God put this opportunity in my lap! Can't wait to see what great things God does through your marriage. (:

Makayla Larae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files