About Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

Have the ride of your life.

Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co is an industry leading transportation firm who is driven by excellence and fueled by your vision. Our signature ability to consistently deliver unrivaled communication and impeccable transportation management, alongside an award-winning fleet of hand crafted vintage vehicles, make realizing your transportation goals an effortless reality.

Serving Savannah, Charleston, Myrtle Beach and everything in between.

Contact Us at Events@LowcountryValet.com / 843.810.0107 Ext 2

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Charleston, Savannah

Follow Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. on

73 Reviews for Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co.

One-Way Trip (7)
Bar (2)
Fiber Optics (2)
SUV Limo (1)
Party Bus (1)

Lowcountry Valet was very easy to work with. We chose a vintage getaway car. They arrived on time and took us to our hotel. The driver was very nice and helped get our bags into the hotel. I would use their services again.

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, One-Way Trip

I had the pleasure of working with Low Country Valet for my wedding on May 20, 2017. Our transportation included multiple buses for our guests before the ceremony and after the reception, a car for myself and my bridesmaids to the ceremony, and a car for my husband and I from our reception to our hotel for our wedding night. Overall this transportation service was professional, prompt, and courteous. My bridesmaids and I were upgraded to a different limo because the one we rented was found not to have an “optimal” air conditioning unit the day of. This was most appreciated as the outside temperature was in the mid 80s and humid. I would recommend to book the company as far out as possible as their old fashioned buses and vintage cars (perfect for the send off) book out quickly!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1499968198 f74fda3b4089c310 danacubbbonniead
This deal has
SOLD OUT

FREE Champagne Package when you book a Getaway Car!

$30.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your reservation in the month of January to receive a FREE champagne package in your getaway ride. $30 value!
Offer Expires: 01/24/2018
#WW5aac93782d737ca3

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with them over the years! They do a great job for all of our clients :)

I just love working with Lowcountry Valet, their fleet is amazing, and they have such cool buses, cars and vintage vehicles. They are extremely easy to work with and keep in contact from the moment you book your transportation. On the Day of Service, the driver will call the Day Of Contact so that you have his or her cell number and can stay connected as needed. What a great transportation company!

Jeffrey at Lowcountry Valet is great! I've worked with him juggling complicated transportation timelines and he always comes through. He also gave me some great ideas about have to use vehicles on multiple trips, saving the brides money and making us both look like stars! He has a good sized fleet too.

Great company... very prompt and professional! A pleasure to work with for all occasions!

181 PROS I KNOW

Events

3706 Priscilla Street, North Charleston, SC 29405   See On Map
843-810-0107 (phone)
Office Hours : Mon-Fri 9a-5p Service Hours : 24/7 Except Major Holidays
35 Barnard St, #300, Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
843-810-0107 (phone)
Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is a wedding car and group transportation company from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kiawah, Summerville, and Mt.Pleasant. Lowcountry Valet & Shuttle Co. is a professional wedding transportation provider that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in unique classic cars and affordable group transportation.