Love and Weddings MB

Myrtle Beach, SC View map Visit website
$250 Typical Price

$250 Typical Price

Located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Love and Weddings MB offers wedding officiant services for those wanting to take the next step in their relationship. This creative business offers officiant services in a setting that best suits your plans. Whether you're dreaming of a traditional church ceremony or a vow renewal on the beach, this team has you covered.

Love and Weddings MB offers ceremony and elopement packages. These options include marriage license signage, keepsake bouquets, certificate of marriage, and much more. Additionally, your officiant can create a ceremony script that flawlessly showcases your love story with many wedding ceremony additions such as:

• Handfasting Ceremony
  • Sand Ceremony
  • Jumping the Broom
  • Unity Candle Ceremony
  • Mothers Rose
  • Couples Flower Ceremony

Serving Area

Love and Weddings MB serves the Mytle Beach Grandstrand Area, Georgetown, Charleston and Mount Pleasant South Carolina areas.

About Kimberly

I have been married for 20 years to my best friend and greatest supporter. We have a beautiful blended family that now includes grandchildren. My journey as a wife and mother has deepened my belief in the power of love and marriage. I have officiated weddings, worked as a wedding coordinator and encouraged/counseled singles as they move in the direction of marriage. I worked as a minister for 16 years in a Christian based church and I am an ordained minister with Universal Life Church. I created Love and Wedding because I am invested in helping each couple realize their dream ceremony and continue a life of love together.

• Black-owned