Lost Isle Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Lost Isle Weddings is a boutique wedding film company specializing in destination weddings based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and beyond. This artistic team strives to capture your love story with originality. With great confidence, these experts portray your celebration of love in a cinematic style.

Lost Isle Weddings services wedding rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. The experienced team will get to know you and your to-be-wed partner on a personal basis, developing a knowledge of your unique styles. You will also have the opportunity to avail yourselves of a wide spectrum of services including full-feature video, high-definition video, highlight video, and drone footage. Lost Isle Weddings understands the importance of seamless service, operating on a one-event-per-day policy as well as offering additional hours. In addition, an array of final video formats are available including digital downloads, SD cards, and USB flash drives.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Taylor U. Married on 04/30/2022

Best videographer in the world

I can’t put into words how amazing our video came out. All day I was nervous id look awkward in our video, and we look like absolute stars. Perfect way to relive every moment from our big day! If u haven’t booked yet, get on it because the team at Lost Isle is AMAZING, the customer service is PERFECTION, and the video will be the BEST you have ever seen. I am currently trying to plan every other video I will possibly need for the rest of my life so that I can work with them again!
  • Shaina
    Shaina Married on 04/07/2022

Personalized Touches

I knew I wanted a video that would not only capture our big day but also our personality as a couple and Lost Isle stood out right away. From the moment Justin arrived on location he put my apprehensive husband at ease, as he didn't quite get the hype for a wedding video at first. Justin was wonderful to work with and captured all the special moments on our wedding day. He was great to work with and open to all include all the things that were special to us on our big day. From opening the trailer on our honeymoon to now seeing the finished video I'm so glad we went with Lost Isle. Both videos capture who we are as a couple and all the beautiful details that made our wedding day special.
    For a truly personalized and unique video I cannot recommend them enough. It's also an added bonus that we got back our video so quick, I've watched it once a day for a week and am looking forward to sharing it with our friends and family for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

4017 Deville St Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577
Location of (Lost Isle Weddings)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding