Photo Booths are now a special event entertainment classic. Lets face it, vanity and smiles will never go out of style! The keys to making sure you have the best booth for your event are simple. We give you 5 things to Lookout for in your photo booth:
1. Amazing Pictures- We use high quality photographer cameras, lighting, and mounts in our booths. No web cams here!
2. Stellar Props- Most of us have locked away our inner child and great props can help to set them free. We provide high quality items that help the young and old alike let loose and strike a pose.
3. A Great Guide- Having an attendant is crucial for amazing photos. Some of your guests and family can be stiff, awkward, and slow (no offense, ours are too)! Simply put, the photo booth guide is there to make it simple and fun!
4. Action- When looking at different photo booths on the market, you need to consider the photo frame. How many people can you fit and how much of them can you see? Our philosophy is that the more the merrier and we love it when guests get a bit wild. By shooting a portrait format on a 4"x6" print, you will see that image speaks the language of fun.
5. Uninterrupted Fun- Speaking of fun, the faster the booth, the more photos you can take and the more smiles you will see. Our booths accommodate up to 80 sessions an hour and the can be ready for the next group immediately, prior to the prints dropping in the tray, no long lines here!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Lexi · Married on 08/10/2018
We actually got the photobooth free by booking during a promotional period, and probably would not have chosen to pay extra for it. Boy were we wrong! It was so much fun and got us GREAT photos of all our friends and family. 100% worth paying for! You get a printed copy, as well as a digital file, of everyone's photo, which makes for an awesome keepsake. Shannon even printed extra copies of our bride/groom shots to give to our parents and grandparents!Sent on 08/16/2018
Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017
Lookout was amazing for our wedding! All of our guests loved posing for their pictures and we even got a copy of every picture to enjoy later! They even made a custom design for the background and printed matching signs for all the tables. We would definitely recommend them for any occasion!Sent on 11/27/2017
Katie · Married on 10/07/2017
We decided to put together our own photo booth props as we had a bunch of random things from years of Halloween and costume parties, and just needed to rent a curtain and backdrop. Lookout photo booth was awesome! They setup and removed the curtain at the end of the night and it was super affordable! I would highly recommend hiring them for full photo booth services or just renting the backdrop!Sent on 10/15/2017
Top notch equipment, design, people and FUN! There is no better photo booth company in Colorado. Period.