Lone Oak Farm Event Venue LLC

Ayr, ND View map

Located in Ayr, North Dakota, Lone Oak Farm Event Venue LLC is a charming wedding venue. From July 2021, this property welcomes to-be-weds to celebrate their love in a historic setting. Owners Teresa Gulleson and Melissa Oberlander have transformed this 100-year-old farmstead into a space that bursts with warmth and character. It sits on 20 acres of scenic farmland and is open year-round.

Facilities and Capacity

Lone Oak Farm Event Venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces for your wedding festivities. The main hall is situated in a brand new barn that blends the old and the new, with wooden beams and neutral decor. It can host up to 400 guests, with soaring ceilings that ensure the room never feels crowded. Plenty of windows fill the space with natural light. The barn is also home to a full prep kitchen for your wedding caterers, as well as a full bar. The hall is climate controlled, with heating and air conditioning to keep guests comfortable no matter the season. It opens onto a scenic patio, which also has seating for those that want some fresh air. This area overlooks the outdoor ceremony site, a breathtaking amphitheater. The happy couple and their party can prepare for the day in the historic farmhouse, which was renovated to include lodging for added comfort. The farm has more than a mile of paths across the grounds, giving couples and their photographer ample opportunities for stunning wedding photography under the ancient trees.

Teresa, Melissa, and their team at Lone Oak Farm Event Venue offer various wedding packages for couples to choose from. These plans are organized depending on the day you wish to celebrate on and include a variety of features. This includes access to the venue for engagement and wedding photos, as well as the support of event staff throughout the day. A fully-staffed bar is also supplied to add to your celebration. The hall is outfitted with a sound system to ensure everyone present can fully hear and appreciate the day. Some of the other features offered by the farm include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Tables and chairs
  • Flatware and glassware
  • Lighting
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tory H. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect Venue

I stumbled across Lone Oak online winter of 2021; and when I saw it wasn't even built yet I scratched it off my list. However, I kept coming back to it.. in March 2021, we had scheduled 3 tours one weekend and I slipped Lone Oak in to that weekend without giving my fiance any of the details about it. He gave me a look of "wtf" when we drove in to the yard and it was just partially framed. We met with Melissa, and when we left I already knew it was the one, but we finished out all our scheduled tours and after thinking for a week we sent in our deposit on Lone Oak.
    For a venue that was not even finished yet they were incredible to work with, sending blueprints and photo updates right down to making a custom drink list for our big day.
    I would choose them time and time again, if I were an event planner, I would do whatever it took to get them on my preferred vendors list and vice-versa.
    If you are looking for an all-in-one venue, a place to get ready on site, a gorgeous farmhouse to stay in with your wedding party or family, a large indoor venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony space, acres for kids to run and enjoy themselves and incredible customer service. This is the perfect venue. Regardless of the size of your wedding, Lone Oak Farm is what dreams are made of. I mean seriously a Pinterest worthy venue.

Lone Oak Farm Event Venue LLC's reply:

Tory,
    Thank you for those kind words! I am so thankful you chose Lone Oak Farm for your wedding and reception. As you stated, when you toured for the first time, there was not much to see! We are thankful you saw our vision and trusted us to deliver what we promised. I enjoyed working along side you and all your wonderful vendors! You, Cory and Axtel along with your family and friends were a joy to host! Bring your mom's and friends back for a girls weekend soon!

Kind Regards,
    Melissa
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
14641 28th St SE Ayr, ND, 58007
Location of (Lone Oak Farm Event Venue LLC)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding

Wedding Venues