Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Little Troy Catering

The haute cuisine from the Creoles of New Orleans and the spicy richness from the Cajuns of southwest Louisiana and the soulfulness from my kitchen in southwest Mississippi are fused to create a Mardi Gras for the palate.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Jackson

4 Reviews for Little Troy Catering

Their staff was phenomenal and our guests will not stop talking about how amazing their food was!Their gourmet dishes were affordable and the presentation was beyond amazing.Don't even bother looking elsewhere, Little Troy Catering is by far the best!!

Profile Picture Haze, 5/6/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Their staff was phenomenal and our guests will not stop talking about how amazing their food was!Thank youLittle Troy Catering for a flawless catering experience!

Profile Picture Aime, 3/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Little Troy Catering provided heavy appetizers for 140 people at my home. It actually was not a wedding but was an outdoor reception. He was great to work with in helping me select a menu to fit my budget, flexible when we had to add to the number of people attending and was a joy to work with. The appetizers were all delicious! He did a beautiful job of setting up and decorating the food tables. I could not have been more pleased. I will definately use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/24/08, 1 Review