Haynesville, LA 71038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Lisa Hurley Films

Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with recording and preserving memories through audio and video. Venturing down different paths for a short while with different career choices, I finally realized that to be truly happy I needed to do what I’ve always enjoyed doing. Never does it seem like work – Being able to capture the footage and then edit it myself is pretty much my dream career. The best part of the process is presenting something to someone who really appreciates what you’ve done. These memories are priceless when it comes to weddings, birthdays, reunions, etc. – and sometimes just having pictures is not enough.

What I attempt to pour into each and every film I create is the emotion of the day. It’s pretty easy for someone to simply record the day and paste clips together with background music but that’s not what I want to do. I want to leave with you a living memory of your lifetime event so that you can re-live it over and over for years to come.

Follow Lisa Hurley Films on

17b3ba5d27c0e829 fb

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for Lisa Hurley Films

Janelle · Married on 11/15/2015

Lisa Hurley is the kind of person you dream of working with on your day. She sincerely loves love and that's evident in how much detail went into making my wedding film special and just right for us. I have no idea how many hours of film she shot but I know it was a lot, she worked all day and I swear she never sat down once! She is committed to the craft of videography and knows exactly what to film to get the end result any couple would be proud of. I also love that there is an outtakes portion of my wedding video that is hilarious! As a bonus Lisa is just a nice person and went above and beyond to make us comfortable.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Jack · Married on 11/15/2015

Lisa is the most extraordinary person. She has a great attitude and personality. Really added to the whole event.

I hired her to film my sister's wedding. I usually do things like that myself but I was in the wedding and wouldn't be able to. She did an excellent job! Lisa has a way of capturing everything but you don't really notice her, and I mean that in the best way. You'll never feel like you have a camera on you or feel like you have to work around a bunch of equipment. She just captures the moment and blends into the background.

The whole day was just great and I cannot thank Lisa enough for bringing her positive and uplifting energy with her!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Lisa Hurley Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Haynesville, 71038 See on map
    3184333392 (Other Phone Number)
    Always OPEN :)