3605 Arthur Lane, Minot, ND 58701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lindsey Bini Photography

Hello! I am Lindsey. I was born and grew up in Minot,ND. I have had a passion for photography since I was a child. And I am so happy to be able to pursue it by working with amazing families & couples.​I aim to provide the highest of quality service possible and maintain a relationship where you are able to rely on me to make sure everything on your special day is fulfilled! From fluffing dresses- making a special run if something happens- I got you! I go above and beyond to make sure your day goes amazing!
I can't wait to meet you and capture some photographs that aren't just a picture but capture the beginning of a new chapter in your love story.

hoverson 56 51 1018391

Lindsey Bini Photography 6
Lindsey Bini Photography 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Stockie · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't have gone with a better photographer!

Lindsey was absolutely amazing in our entire wedding process! I can't stop looking through all the wonderful moments she captured. I can't even choose which ones to hang in our house! She made my most awkward loved ones feel comfortable having their photos taken. She was not only very friendly, but she fit in so well that some people thought she was a family friend. When she takes her photos, it's natural and doesn't feel forced. She goes above and beyond and truly cares about her customers. I HIGHLY recommend that you choose Lindsey to capture your big day!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Lindsey Bini Photography 12
    Lindsey Bini Photography 13
    Lindsey Bini Photography 14

Lindsey Bini Photography's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, thank you. I appreciate your kind words so much. I absolutely adore you both. You both have amazing families that were beyond great to work with. Making people feel special is what it should be about - because YOU deserve it. That also means that I did my job successfully(: I can't wait to work with you both again in the future for whatever moments life brings.

Lindsey Bini Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount