Findlay, OH 45840 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Marie Photography

Modern photography with a photojournalistic approach. Portraits, weddings, boudoirs, events and fine art photography.

A session with me is very relaxed & informal.

I prefer to capture candid, intimate moments rather than forced poses.

I am open to new ideas and as my client you are encouraged to make suggestions!

I am MORE than willing to travel!

I do not offer family portaits at this time; I do offer pet portraits, and individual portraits

(seniors, babies, models).

LMP is *GLBT* couple and wedding-friendly!

I am licensed and fully-insured.

I am affiliated with PPA (Professional Photographers of America), WeddingWire,

and NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep).

Portrait, Engagement, and Boudoir Sessions: $250 + tax and travel (if applicable).

Price includes 2 hours of coverage, professional editing, a Facebook “Sneak Peek” preview,

and a DVD of the edited images with a print release.

2011 Weddings: $2,000 + tax and travel. Price includes 8 hours of coverage, professional editing,

a Facebook “Sneak Peek” preview, and a DVD of the edited images with a print release.

I do not offer prints or albums at this time. LMP is *GLBT* wedding-friendly!

2012 Weddings: Please email me at sayhello@lindsaymariephotography.com  and tell me

about your big day!

*Tax is based on your county of residence.

**Travel fee is $.55/mile.

***Each additional hour of coverage is $100.

Follow Lindsay Marie Photography on

• Jordan's Photography and Design
  • Rachelle Davison Photography
  • Negley Stockman Photography
  • Julia's Shutter Moments

3 Reviews for Lindsay Marie Photography

Kathryn · Married on 05/21/2011

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lindsay Bosserman! Lindsay went above and beyond on my wedding day!!!! She came early and stayed late. Made sure we got all of the shots that were important to us. By far my favorite vendor out of everyone we worked with. I am an out of town bride and she was also very prompt in returning emails, texts, phone calls leading up to the big day. She has a natural talent in her photography that can’t be taught. My wedding photos are gorgeous!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY and so easy to work with! I would recommend Lindsay Marie Photography to EVERYONE I know!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Jill · Married on 09/11/2010

Lindsay was so great for our wedding! She was very professional, fun, and easy to work with; making it easy for even me (who hates to smile) to smile. Her artistic approach in her images and editing capture moments and emotions so well. Our pictures turned out more amazing and beautiful than I could ever have hoped and she caught so many special moments that we will never forget. If you are looking for a more "edgy" photographer as opposed to the boring traditional pictures she is the way to go. Our wedding was in September and I'm still getting compliments on our pictures and friends are inquiring for their weddings as well. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2010

Lindsay was the most affordable photographer that I found, and she was worth every penny! I have suggested her to everyone I know that is looking for a photographer! She went beyond the boring wedding pictures and added a artistic flare that we will cherish for years to come!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

• Findlay, 45840 See on map
    4197228385 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lindsay Marie Photography)

Lindsay Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Lindsay Marie Photography offer?

Lindsay Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lindsay Marie Photography offer?

Lindsay Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Lindsay Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsay Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Lindsay Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsay Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.