Lily Brundin Photos

Fargo, ND View map Visit website
$3,795 Most Popular Price

$3,795 Most Popular Price

Lily Brundin Photos is a wedding photography company based in Fargo, North Dakota. Owner Lily is a professional who loves getting to know her clients and hearing their stories. Her work is a celebration of remarkable couples and the moments they share. Lily doesn’t want to be just another vendor. Her approach is that of a close friend. She wants you to feel relaxed and comfortable in her company, and you can count on her support and encouragement every step of the way. Your wedding marks the beginning of a new, marvelous chapter of your life, and Lily can’t wait to see you shine.

Lily Brundin Photos is looking forward to your big day. Lily is also available for engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions. Wedding package features and options include up to eight hours of event coverage, a second photographer, high-resolution images, and a deluxe printed wedding album. Packages can be customized to suit your particular needs. Lily is also happy to travel.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,695

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,795

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Courtney M. Married on 12/05/2020

Best photography experience and amazing pictures to prove it!

Lily has done my engagement and wedding pictures and I would recommend her to anyone! She is so fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable while taking the pictures, which was great for us because my husband hates taking pictures! She edits photos so amazingly and I will have my engagement and wedding photos hung in my house forever! Lilly is wonderful.
    Lovisa R. Married on 12/05/2020

The most incredible photographer

The best experience to date with a photographer! I will be using Lily to capture all of the important moments the rest of my life! Her style is timeless and she knows how to capture what makes you and your partner unique!
  • Becca
    Becca P. Married on 10/31/2020

Loved working with Lily! She’s so easy to get along with. Our engagement and wedding pics turned out awesome and we get so many compliments!!

Highly recommend! LOVE how our pictures turned out and we get so many compliments on them. They look great on social media as well as printed. We printed from her shop and the quality is great

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Lily Brundin
Lily Brundin
Owner and Lead Photographer

I started shooting in my junior year of college, taking a Photoshop class… I basically just wanted my own work to practice on. I borrowed my boyfriend, Shawn’s $300 DSLR and basically held it hostage. I was in LOVE. Since then I started shooting a lot of portraits, and quite a bit of fashion… both are things I love shooting, but when I got a taste of shooting love- there was absolutely no turning back.

I’m a girl who refers to herself as “cool girl” ironically too often. I love listening to broadway cast albums, watching true crime documentaries, and crying over videos of my nephew. I’m an enneagram 7, and I think that love is the most powerful and important force we have the magic of experiencing here on earth

I never saw myself having a wedding. Never imagined the venue, the flowers, or the centerpieces. Never had any ideas about what my hair would look like or the dress I would wear. One night I was sitting with my mom and she said “I see you getting married on a beach somewhere, with just a few friends. Then afterwards we have a bonfire and music, and we laugh all night.” It’s like she was living in my brain- that felt so right to me- and I had never seen a wedding like that. I didn’t know that kind of thing was allowed? From then on that's the only way I've pictured my wedding to be one day.

That's what I want to help my couples find. What's YOUR dream?

4400 Calico Drive South, Fargo, ND, 58104
Location of (Lily Brundin Photos)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding