Airport Road 14 E Simpson Bay, Marigot, MF MF 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Lili Peterson Photography

SO, Who am I? My name is Lili. Born and raised on St.Maarten/St.Martin. I am totally self-taught and started taking photography seriously in the summer of 2009.From doing small photo shoots in my back yard to now travelling abroad for bookings. (And there's still a lot to more to come!)

What about my style? Having been born and raised on a Caribbean island it truly reflects in my work. My love for colour and contrasts is shown everywhere and my creativity is in abundance so each shoot is different and you keep wondering what's coming next.

And Personality? A next thing my Caribbean island has taught me is to be relaxed. I am extremely easy going and always like to make a connection with clients. I want us to be comfortable working together because having a stranger taking pictures of you might be one of the scariest things ever! I find joy in bringing out true emotions ( the REAL you!) and finding the beauty in everyone. When I see a client looking at the final product and their face is just beaming with joy , it reminds me why I still do this.

Am I the one for you? DEFINATELY! Tell me what you want and I will make sure to work as hard as I can to get you just that!

Feel free to send me a message with any other questions you have.

As a friend once said, "It's the eye of the photographer that captures that special shot and Lili certainly has that eye. "

Follow Lili Peterson Photography on

17a6f5bb0d7fcaec DSC04575
dsc04436

1 Reviews for Lili Peterson Photography

dianna · Married on 10/29/2016

Lili was Great to work with and she did an amazing job with our wedding photos. I Personally think she is one of the best on the island of St.Maarten.
    Her Packages are very affordable but you`ll have to pay $3 for any additional photo and also minor editing only.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LILI

Sent on 11/29/2016

Lili Peterson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Peter Sagnia
    Peter Sagnia Wedding Videographers

An amazing and very gracious person and photographer. I highly recommend her.

• GLAMATY
    GLAMATY Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Lili is always a pleasure. We make a great team with myself providing hair and makeup along with her excellent photography. She is always on time, relaxed and professional. Happy clients are too numerous to mention!

• Airport Road 14 E, Simpson Bay St.Maarten See on map