Levien & Lens Photography

Hamilton, New Zealand View map
$3,350 Most Popular Price

$3,350 Most Popular Price

Olga Levien (Levien & Lens Photography) is a professional lifestyle wedding photographer, document your unique memories in artistic, natural and emotional style. Mainly serving Auckland-Hamilton NZ and surrounding areas (Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty). Destination weddings-elopement & engagement-couples photography in New Zealand and worldwide.

My style is natural and artistic, I'm known for custom lifestyle photography with a mix of fine art and documentary | reportage. My goal is to deliver unique images that are emotional, artistic, and natural.

I love to tell the story of your wedding day. I love to capture candidmoments through the day: if you laugh I will capture that, if you cry I will capture that too. Weddings can be busy and hectic but as an Artist I will do my best to show you all the beautiful and emotional moments. I capture them in a stylish artistic way, I find beauty in details and harmony in moments.