41 Balmerino Crescent, Punaauia, PF PF 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
  • Pricing

About Levien & Lens Photography

Olga Levien (Levien & Lens Photography) is a professional lifestyle wedding photographer, document your unique memories in artistic, natural and emotional style. Mainly serving Auckland-Hamilton NZ and surrounding areas (Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty). Destination weddings-elopement & engagement-couples photography in New Zealand and worldwide.

My style is natural and artistic, I'm known for custom lifestyle photography with a mix of fine art and documentary | reportage. My goal is to deliver unique images that are emotional, artistic, and natural.

I love to tell the story of your wedding day. I love to capture candidmoments through the day: if you laugh I will capture that, if you cry I will capture that too. Weddings can be busy and hectic but as an Artist I will do my best to show you all the beautiful and emotional moments. I capture them in a stylish artistic way, I find beauty in details and harmony in moments.

Follow Levien & Lens Photography on

Levien & Lens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 41 Balmerino Crescent Hamilton, New Zealand See on map