Leah Breeze Photography

Gilbert, AZ View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Candid. Creative. Unique.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Meghan Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Photographer!

Choosing Leah as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! I (bride) was initially drawn to her work because of how bright and colorful her shots were. We decided to book her for an engagement shoot and I knew right away she was a keeper because she made my fiance (at the time) and I feel so comfortable even though it was our first time being professionally photographed. We were blown away by how the engagement photos turned out, no hesitation to book her for the wedding. As it neared, Leah was very responsive and made sure to ask if there was anything special we wanted photograhped. She was right on time and taking pictures from start to finish. I only had to wait a few short weeks before receiving all of our edited wedding photos and we love every one!! Beyond being an amazing photographer, Leah is just a genuine and warming person. We really felt like she was cared about our relationship and that translated into the photos. Seriously wouldn't hesitate to book her again! Thanks Leah!
    Katherine Married on 03/04/2017
    Leah did our engagement photos and they came out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She has a great eye and makes you feel completely at ease. She is caring, sweet, professional and her work speaks for itself. She was really responsive to our ideas and gave us guidance in areas we weren't sure of. Not only did the photos come out great, but she also made the memory of taking our engagement photos very special and one that I will always cherish. She's the best! I can't wait to use her again for my wedding ceremony photos.
    Sarah Married on 02/13/2016
    Leah is a phenomenal photographer! She is focused and energetic, and provides a really nice balance of artistic, quirky, posed, and documentary-style shots. You can tell that she loves what she does - we feel lucky that we were able to get her for our wedding! She is easy to work with and helped us get the shots that we wanted. Thank you, Leah!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Leah Breeze Photography Price Rates

Gilbert, 85297
Location of (Leah Breeze Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding